#5 Dubai Healthcare City

After meeting Old Cobbler, the Doctor rides her bike to DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY, cause she works at that place. Many people said that location is FREE ECONOMIC ZONE (FEZ), but she does not really understand about FEZ. She only knows one thing... MEDICLINIC CITY HOSPITAL. That's why they call her, Doctor.

One day, she finds a unique thing. DOCTOR (TITLE) is originally from Latin term, "docēre" means "to teach". Sometimes she asks herself... "Am I a teacher?". Teach or not, for her, Doctor is one job which contributes to HEALTH CARE. When we talk about healthcare, that's mean BASIC NEEDS.

Suddenly that bike stop and her eyes looked towards someone ahead. Yeah, that's COUGH MAN. She wanna say "hello" to him, but her mouth tightly closed. That Cough Man does not see her. He walks alone and then disappears to her office.

"Is he looking for me?" ask that Doctor to herself.

She carrying her bike to the parking area and walk hurriedly to the clinic. Her assistant (Nurse/NURSING) tells about that Cough Man, and she has archived his name.

"This is not a good time for discussion about 'the name'. Its the moment," Doctor said.

"That's him. Waiting for your treatment."

Need more time, until... Finally, that Doctor meets Cough Man.

"I am not sick, Doctor. I just wanna say thank you, cause you save my life from that cough before," said that Man.

"You're welcome. If you are not sick, you can go now. Cause this clinic only for sick man," explains the Doctor.

"Yeah, you're right. This is not a DECISIVE MOMENT for me to explain something important."

"What do you mean?"

"No, it's ridiculous. You don't want to listen to this."

But she waits.

"I just... I... I wanna ask you something," tells Cough Man.

She still waits.

"Hmmm... Do you believe with love at first sight?" asks Cough Man.

His eyes looking at her, smile. Make she smiles at him.

"If you want to know about that thing, you can wait for me until I finish work," tells that Doctor.

"Agree."

He waits for that Doctor from that morning until the end of work hour. Make she ask...

"What's your job? Why you wait for me?"

"I am a freelance street photographer (STREET PHOTOGRAPHY). I don't have any job this day, cause waiting for my inspiration. And that inspiration is... You."

She surprises and then said...

"Perhaps you need a bike to understand me, FREELANCER."

He smiles.