Busy Schedules

Emily's POV:

It has been such a busy schedule for us lately here at The Next Step. Some of us still go to school, or should I say graduating soon, like my sister Riley. 

Internationals is different comared to Regionals and Nationals.

In Regionals you have your group perform a dance routine 4x and each time you perform it you either get cut or you move on and then if you make it to the finals then you have to have another dance routine ready to show. 

In Nationals, the only differences is that it if your solos, duet, or small gorup mess up, your WHOLE team is eliminated. Male solos are up first, followed by small gorup, then teh duet, then female solo, then you head into the semi-finals and then the final round. 

In Internationals, it is the same as nationals except you have different routines happen. You once again have a duet, female and male solo, however then instead of having a small group you have 2 groups one group is that you perform whatever kind of dance you want, it could be a mix of dance styles. Although, the other small group has to have it based on one specific dance style wheather it is ballet, contemporary, jazz, hip hop, lyrical, acro/gymnastics, modern, stage, musical theatre, pointe, etc. 

We have decided that James and Riley will be the duet again because they have such great chemistry, we once again also gave Michelle and Eldon their solos. But for the small group we have a jazz/acro theme and it consists of Noah, Richelle, Giselle, Amanda, Thalia, and Emily. And our other small dance group is based on hip hop, and that has Riley, James, Eldon, Michelle, West and Hunter, We wanted to make sure everyone got to represent The Next Step so the small group lets all the dancers have a chance to help represent us. 

Hunter's POV:

I am so excited for internationals, I know we still have quite a ways to go, but just seeing all the enrgy we have put into these dance routines have made it really special and unique. Chloe, Phoebe, and Daniel have done some awesome jobs helping out with the choreo. We are sure going to win internaiotnals as long as we keep positivness up. SO far there hasn't been any drama, but we are all prepared for it because the drama in a troupe hits right before you go to compeition.