nsfw alphabet: shinsou

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
‣ shinsou x fem! reader

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
‣ cussing, sexual situations/smut (obviously), horrible writing, sexual content.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
lowercase intended + if you have any character suggestions you can ask away. i just realized i perceived oral as vocal instead of oral sex-
whatever. i'm leaving it.

a: aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

• he enjoys cuddling you, preferably spooning you and peppering lazy kisses on your face and collarbone. he is the big spoon.

• as he's kissing you he'd caress any part of your body that he had groped a little too roughly when doing it with you.

b: body part
(their favourite body part of their partner's, their partner's favorite body part of theirs)

• your hands. he likes when you run them through his hair or tug it, the stinging feeling only increases his pleasure.

• you like his face. he usually isn't expressive but in bed he makes all these kind of faces that only you can see. his brows furrowed together, his nose slightly scrunched, and lips apart, letting out a deep groan as he sinks into you.

c: cum
(anything to do with cum basically)

• shinsou cums a lot. he likes coming in you rather than on you because it makes a little less of a mess.

d: dirty secret
(pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

• he likes pet play. wear a cute lingerie set with cat ears and a tail and meow at him. he'll have a crimson blush staining his cheeks as his eyes continue to roam on your body.

e: experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

• he isn't experienced because he's never done it with anyone else but you. in the beginning it's slow, both of you not exactly knowing what gets each other going. gradually over time you both learn what makes each other go wild.

• he's very determined when wanting to learn something and that includes learning about you and your body.

f: favorite position
(this goes without saying)

• he doesn't have one favorite. he's very open to any position as long as it's comfortable for the both of you. if you want to be specific, he does like certain ones that allow him to go deeper in you.

g: goofy
(are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

• there will be a few teasing words exchanged but other than that he'll be more focused on pleasuring you. he isn't opposed to some playful banter though.

h: hair
(how well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc)

• he grooms regularly and his hair down below is the same as his hair color but slightly darker.

i: intimacy
(how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

• this boy is very affectionate. he isn't a very big fan of pda because he doesn't like others seeing how intimate he is with you. he'd show his affection through small gestures such as holding your hand, resting his head on your shoulder, giving you chaste kisses, etc.