nsfw alphabet: bakugou

Start from the beginning

f: favorite position
(this goes without saying)

• missionary is his favorite position. sense he loves the expressions you make, he can clearly see them in this position. he can also hear your sweet moans and whimpers right next to his ear when he leans down, turning him on even more.

• bakugou loves the feeling of your body all pressed up to his as he's deep inside you, continuously going in and out at a different pace each time to leave you guessing what it'll be next. will he sink every inch of himself slowly into you or will he drive himself in you hard and fast?

g: goofy
(are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

• he wouldn't be making jokes that often while you both get intimate. he's more serious when focused on a task. though, at times he does like to throw in a few teasing remarks at you.

h: hair
(how well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc)

• you may think he doesn't groom because it'll show how, 'manly' he is but that isn't the case. he actually grooms well, disliking hair down there due to the discomfort from it. don't let his rough exterior fool you. this boy feels cleaner if he grooms and more collected.

• his hair down below do match his hair color but it's slightly lighter.

i: intimacy
(how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

• bakugou isn't the romantic type. it isn't in his nature to really be all lovey dovey so he'd need to get more comfortable in the relationship to get use to the romantic aspects.

• he isn't afraid of showing you affection in public. usually he does it in his actions rather than words. some being; holding hands or placing a hand dangerously low on your back, giving you small kisses on your neck, little ear nips, etc.

j: jack off
(masturbation headcanon)

• he doesn't masturbate often. whenever he has a boner from thinking about you, he takes care of it by going to you if you aren't busy or dealing with it by himself. most of the time he's busy being a hero so he doesn't often care to masturbate unless necessary for his own comfort.

k: kink
(one or more of their kinks)

• pet kink. you wearing cute fluffy cat ears and a little tail to match along with stockings will turn him on pretty quickly. crawling on all fours like a feline and letting out cute meows will surely drive him crazy. he wouldn't be able to get enough of you.

l: location
(favourite places to do the do)

• he likes to do it in the comfort of either his or your home. he will take you anywhere in the house whether it be in the kitchen, shower, living room, bed room, any wall, etc.

m: motivation
(what turns them on, gets them going)

• you showing your submissive side to him. he prefers being the dominant one. he likes the feeling of having control over you and making you wither underneath him with just his voice.

n: no
(something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

• bakugou doesn't like to be the submissive one. it's out of his comfort zone to not be in control.
he would never agree to a threesome. making love to you is something personal to him and it just doesn't sit well with him to share you with someone else.

o: oral
(preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

• this boy is skilled when it comes to oral, he loves to say dirty things to make you flustered while doing something else to you. he knows you get turned on by his voice despite you telling him otherwise.
he likes receiving oral from you too but he usually persuades you into doing it.

• he enjoys seeing you struggle with every sentence as he pleasures you such as your voice halting abruptly when he thrusts just a little harder or nipping at your neck.

p: pace
(are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc)

• he's very unpredictable and that's what excites you. he can be fast and rough then agonizingly slow the next. this leaves you anticipating what his next move will be.

q: quickie
(their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc)

• he dislikes quickies. he likes to prolong things and have more than one round. quickies just don't satisfy him.

r: risk
(are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc)

• he is open to experiment and take some risks as long as you are comfortable with it as well.

s: stamina
(how many rounds can they go for, how long do they last)

• he can go for about four to five rounds, this boy has a lot of energy in him and definitely isn't going to back down from another round if you challenge him.

t: toy
(do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

• he never owned toys until he met you. the ones you both have are only used on you. he doesn't have much of an interest in toys unless the toys are used on you.

u: unfair
(how much they like to tease)

• bakugou loves to tease you. he can be very brutal and merciless when doing so. your face covered in tears as you beg for him to give you permission to release is just a sight he can't get enough of.

v: volume
(how loud they are, what sounds they make)

• he isn't very loud, usually he lets out a few grunts, moans, and pants. he likes to be quiet to hear you whimper, moan, and tell him how good he makes you feel in a hoarse voice.

w: wild card
(get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

• he enjoys cuddling after sex. sweet baby especially loves your hand combing through his hair, it soothes him.

x: x-ray
(let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

• he's a little above average, maybe a little over six inches or just seven inches. he has just the right girth to satisfy you.

y: yearning
(how high is their sex drive?)

• his sex drive is very high, this boy will leave you limp after just the first round.

z: zzz
(how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

• he doesn't fall asleep right away. you would be the first to fall asleep due to you not having as much energy as him. he'd make sure you aren't hurt in anyway before he lays next to you and pulls you into his arms. he likes to just admire your cute sleeping face for a few seconds until his eyelids start to feel heavy and he falls asleep.