Is it yana?

I hurriedly walk towards it,, twisting the doorknob opening it slightly to peek of who it was...

Then it is the  perverted guy earlier...

I said"Hey what do you want pervert?!" I ask him sternly

He says"What do you mean pervert it was clearly an accident i did'nt know that you were there" he replies annoyingly

I said"and what makes you think that you pervert?!"

He says" First of all i have a name,,, yeonjun second...I told you that does'nt even my intentions"

I said"then what is it?"

He says"Dad told me to tell you that we we're going to buy some of a  wedding apparels such as tuxedo dress etc and i have a girlfriend. "
He says calmly

I said"Hmmm is that so i am so sorry for accusing you yeongjun"i said apologetically

He says"its yeonjun not Yeongjun
And it is fine lets go.

I said"ok "

I silently followed him while keeping my head low due to embarrassment

It is so awkward so how about i ask him about himself cuz ofcourse i am his soon to be sister so i  have to know some of his y'know like age, b-day, hobbies etc.

He says" do you wanna say something?"

I said"uhhh-uhhh hmmm... What's your age?

He says" i am 21"

I said"Do you have any hobbies?

He answers"why are you even asking but fine,,, i love dancing i'm a bit good at singing and also like rapping."

I said"Woah your so talented!"
When is your birthday?

He answers"September 13, 1999...Is that all?"

I said"How ol-"

My moms voice cutted me off

"Darling finally your here!" My mom stated while hugging me.

Somehow i heard kai mumbled something like"Crazy Women" but i just shrugged it off...

" So ladies Lets get going..." My dad stated

Woah limo!

When i got inside the only seat that is available is right next to yeonjun, ugh why next to him i still could'nt moved on about the scene earlier...

I snapped out of my thought when i heard mom calling me.

"Darling are you fine, your spacing out..?" She stated with a worried look on her face.

"Yes mom, i am completely fine" i stated with a reassuring smile plastered on my face.

I quickly went towards the seat next to yeonjun sitting comfortably on his seat with an airpods on.

Then tge limo started to head off

To be continued....

Bye...