Lola queen bee

" ! " Lola said happily as she admired herself in the mirror. Her dress was complete for the pageant, a bright yellow dress with black stripes going in between the yellow stripes. Lana walked in and saw what her twin was wearing and bursted out laughing which caught the pageant champions attention.

"What is so funny Lana? " Lola said in a annoyed tone. Lana ceased her laughing as she clutched onto her ribs and said, "Sis what are you wearing you look like someone smeared black and yellow paint all over you. "

"This! Is my newest dress for the pageant tonight! It's honeybee related so I thought I'd wear this to make sure the judges see how much I commit to this. " Lola said proudly only to hear her sibling continue laughing which angered the pageant longtime winner.

"If you're just going to laugh you can get out I have to focus! " Lola yelled pointing to the door as her twin rise'd from the ground and said, "Calm down sis I'm only here to get a few tools, someone clogged the toilet again. " She said as she walked to her side of their room and grabbed a couple wrenches as Lola only shrugged and went back to admiring herself in the mirror and getting herself in the mood.

Suddenly they heard the sound of a door being kicked open and turned around to see their second youngest sister Lisa with a vile in her hand that seemed ready to blow as she had on safety goggles as she ran right into Lola and Lana's room as she yelled, "Hit the deck it's bout to blow! "

As she ran right for Lola she screamed as she held her hands up as Lisa collided right into her dropping the vile causing it to explode sending the roof right off the loud house only for it too fall back on.

As smoke filled the room, the other loud siblings along with the loud parents walked into the room, "Lisa what did we say about experiments! We can't afford any more damage to the house. " Their father said as Lisa and Lola coughed pushing the smoke away, "Sorry father unit my mistake, I didn't expect this one to fail so easily. " Lisa said as she apologized.

"Well did anyone get hurt? " Their mother asked as Luna looked at Lola and said, "Yeah mom, Lola did. " Everyone looked to Lola and their jaws dropped. She was.. glowing, but not like regular glowing but like the actual color yellow as her dress was only just a little damaged as she stood up as she held her head.

She noticed everyone was looking at her and she said, "What? Did my makeup mess up? " She asked as everyone shook their heads as she turned around to look at herself in the mirror, she suddenly heard everyone yelp and turned around once again a little annoyed and said, "Ok now what is it somethings clearly wrong? C'mon people talk I don't have all day. "

Everyone struggled to talk as they were in shock only for Lincoln to smile and say happily, "You have wings! " She was confused as she slowly looked at her back in the mirror to see honeybee wings sprout from her back through her dress. She yelled loudly as everyone covered their ears.

Suddenly she tackled Lisa as she held her against the floor, "Whatever you did to me you better fix it because I can't go to the pageant like this! " Lincoln grabbed Lola and pulled her off Lisa, "But think about it Lola you have wings now, that's so cool! "

"Lincoln nows not the time for your superhero fantasies! My reputation is on the line! My pageant career! Ugh, Lisa what was in that stupid vile! " She yelled as Lisa began to think.

"Well I didn't expect it to work but their were various chemicals, honeybee DNA, a bit of deadly waste and- "HONEYBEE DNA! " Lola yelled as she shook Lisa by her green polo shirt as their mother separated them, "Ok Lola calm down, we'll get Lisa to make an antidote, right Lisa? " She said as Lisa nodded, "It may take some time though. "