"your not unlovable y/n-"

"what did i do wrong? what did i fuck up so bad to make you not love me anymore? what? how in the world did i ruin us? how tom, how?" you asked with your eyes still shut, your heart aching.

"it's not your fault, it's mine. i just, i just... i don't know? things have felt different lately? i-" tom sighed into his hands as they clutches onto his hair, not knowing what to say.

"i don't believe that bullshit tom, don't spit bullshit at me now, don't you dare" you said as you opened your eyes, looking at him.

no words were spoken for a few moments, not knowing what to say anymore.

"you know what..." you mumbled as you stood up from the couch, looking down at tom.

"i'm... i think i'll just go. there's clearly nothing else to be said, so i guess this... this is goodbye" you whispered with tears slipping down your rosy cheeks.

"i'm sorry y/n... i'm so sorry-" tom stood up, following you as you walked to the front door, putting on your shoes as quick as you could.

"don't be sorry, it's my fault tom... it always my fault. this is on me" you said to him, staring him dead in the eye before opening the door & shutting it, walking to the drive way to get in your car.

"fuck" was all that left tom's mouth as sobs fell from his lips, fist banging against the door before he leaned against it, slipping to floor as he cried out for you.

you were in your car, not able to move as tears slid down your cheeks, feeling like you couldn't breathe. another relationship down the drain, another heart break, just perfect right?

"y/n?" you heard a voice say, making you look at your window, seeing harrison tapping the glass with a concerned look on his face as he saw you crying.

you opened the car door & harrison leaned down a bit so he could see you better.

"hey, hey hey. what happened?" he said noting how badly you were crying. he took your hand in his as he tried to calm you down.

at his words, which were laced with concern & care, you just broke. your sobs shaked you, your cries were loud & you just felt so broken. you felt true heartache.

"breathe y/n, breathe. it's me harrison, i'm right here alright? i got ya, look at me okay? focus on me & breathe, do your best for me alright y/n?" harrison said, knowing you were having a panic attack.

"in & out, like what i'm doing" he said as he placed one of your hands on his heart, so you could feel it beat as he breathed slowly.

"there you go y/n, your okay" he whispered once your breathing got better a few minutes later.

"t-tom. he just, he just broke up with me" you said quietly a few moments later.

"he what?" harrison said deeply confused, shock evident on his face.

"h-he told me that, h-he didn't l-love me anymore haz... just like every other guy i've been with!" you cried as harrison held you, kissing your head as you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"y/n, i'm so sorry he said that to you. i'm so sorry" harrison said as his heart broke for you.

"am i that unloveable haz? am i?" you questioned.

"i promise your not y/n, you deserve so much. you deserve to be loved & happy. you do" harrison said, pulling away to look at your tear stained face.

you both stayed quiet for a few minutes, you mostly just repeating the words tom said to you in your mind.

"well, i should uh start heading back to my place. but i honestly don't think i can even drive right now" you said sniffling, covering your face with your hands.

"i have some mint chip ice cream back at my place. do you wanna stay there for a few days? i honestly wouldn't want you to go through what your feeling alone y/n" he said with a sad smile, making you nod at him.

"thank you haz, i don't deserve you" you whispered, chuckling at him as he hugged you again.

"you do, you deserve so much y/n, i guarantee it" harrison said while rubbing your arm.

"i'll drive alright? & i'll come get my car in the morning" he said, walking you to the passenger side of your car, holding the door open for you to get in.

soon enough, you were on the way to harrison's as he told jokes along the way to try to cheer you up. harrison knew that he would be having a chat with tom in the next couple days, he was angry at him for what he did to you, needing some answers.

while tom was mentally punching himself for what he did, ruining what he had with you because he was scared. it was stupid, so stupid & he'll never forgive himself for breaking your heart.

he always told you he would heal you, heal your heart from being hurt so many times before. but in the end, he hurt you more than any other guy did. he hurt you because he broke his promise.