Jay x Brian (SUICIDAL)

"Alex...Alex."

    Was all poor Jay Merrick could manage out of his mouth before he heard thunder. That wasn't thunder, Alex Kralie pulled the trigger. Once the pain hit his gut, he immediately ran to the end of the hall, hoping to get away from Alex, hoping it was all just a dream. But it wasn't.

    He was loosing blood, and losing it fast. Jay palmed at his pockets, in order to find his phone. Once he did, he held his wound with one hand and typed in Tim's number with his free.

He waited desperately for an answer, after about three rings, there was. But it didn't sound like Tim, it sounded like-

"Hello?" It asked.

"Tim! Please! Help me, I'm in Benedict Hall, please just help me!"

"Jay?" It just replied calmly.

"Please! I'm going to die, please, I need you!" Jay yelled.

Suddenly, the voice sounded alert, "Hang on! I'm headed your way!"

Then, he just hung up...

    Jay sat there, resting his head against the wall, trying to prevent any more blood leaving his wound. He heard footsteps, a gleam of hope glistened in his weak, trembling body. That all faded when he looked up and saw the hooded man. The hooded figure quickly bent down and took his ski mask off. Jay couldn't believe what he saw. He saw Brian.

    Brian quickly picked Jay up, carrying him to his car. He was flung into the passenger seat before Brian got on the driver's side and began rushing Jay to the hospital. "Brian" Jay coaxed out, "I'm not gonna make it."

   Hearing that, Brian sped faster, going way over the speed limit but he didn't give a shit. "Yes you are, Jay! You can't die! Damnit, I love you to much to let you go!"

   Once they arrived, Brian carried Jay out and ran into the lobby. Doctors and nurses rushed to him, pulling him into surgery.

They had finished, but Jay was weak, and the doctors suggested Brian to wait a couple days before visiting. Despite his protests, they wouldn't allow him to see Jay.

The next day, Brian thought it would be good to drop of a gift for Jay. He had found a small bouquet of flowers and went to the hospital.

"I would like to drop this off for Jay Merrick," he said proudly. The woman at the desk frowned and gave Brian a pained look.

"We're very sorry, Mr. Merrick passed away last night. We're truly sorry."

Brian felt his heart shatter. Brian couldn't say anything, he just left and got in his car. He bit his lip, but that didn't stop him from burying his face in his hands and beginning to sob. Jay didn't deserve that, he used to be a light hearted, bubbly human. Brian's best friend, the one he loved so dearly, he just never got a chance to say anything. He calmed down a bit, and began to drive home, a few more tears spilling as he drove.

He arrived at his house, and went inside. He searched around for the gun that he had kept in his closet. He found it, loaded and ready to go. He took the safety off and pointed it at his head. He winced, but thought about getting to see Jay, and smiled.

He took a deep breath in, before pulling the trigger.