1💙

(sals POV)

sal woke up at 6:00am. he sat up in his bed and stretched his arms, his shirt lifted a bit since it was basically a crop top.

he got out of bed and rubbed his eyes gently and made his way to the bathroom. he stripped himself and turned on the shower getting in letting the hot water hit his body.

unfortunately he had started thinking of travis phelps the boy from school, he was washing his hair and got more thoughts and images in his head. he could think of the tall blonde dominating him. 'shit this is hot...'

sal then felt something was different. he looked down sighing seeing he had gotten an erection. like any normal person especially in the shower a very private place to be, he started stroking his member and thought of travis phelps even more.

"hmm... right there~"

he whispered to himself liking the images he put into his head and all his kinks were being handled by the tall blonde.

soon after sal finished and smirked liking his shower that monday morning.

later sal got out and dried off going to his room and putting on his red jeans and black sweater. he put in pigtails and got himself some breakfast which was only toast. he rushed out the door after he fed gizmo, got on his shoes, and backpack.

he started walking to school and listened to some music on the way to school.

as he got there he pulled his mask down after finishing his toast. he made his way to his locker opening it and grabbing the books he needed and such.

that day he hadnt even seen travis or made contact with him which was a bit different? oh well he thought.

(travis' POV)

travis got up and stretched a bit and got up quickly. he fixed his hair up putting deodorant on and his pink sweater and jean shorts.

he ran downstairs and walked to his mother kissing her cheek and grabbing a breakfast burrito she had made.

he was almost out the door before he got grabbed by his father and harshly thrown to the ground. his father yelled at him for being late and kicked him.

travis managed to get up and get out and ran to school since his father made him more late.

he walked in and went to his locker trying to avoid people. but soon came lunch.

he sat down with no food since he had no money for it. he sighed softly looking down and playing with his socks a bit.

he was having a bad day and started thinking of sal which made him smile. he thought of sal being in such feminine toys and doing all this kinky stuff with him.

travis blushed and got up rushing to the boys bathroom. he locked himself in the stall and looked down at his jeans with a tent in them. he sat down on the closed toilet seat and unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard on out of his boxers. he started stroking and moaned. he got a bit loud and covered his mouth and moved his hand faster wanting it bad.

(sals POV)

sal had to use the bathroom after drinking alot of milk to show off him drinking it with a straw through his mask. he walked in and stopped at a urinal and did what he had to.

he went to wash his hands and while doing so he looked behind him and could hear loud moans 'what the fuck?..'

sal walked closer to the stall and knocked.

"anyone in there!!?"

then sal could hear a gasp. he managed to open the stall door and look in. he gasped and covered his eyes at the sight of travis Phelps jerking off in the school bathroom.

(travis' POV)

travis was absolutely devastated and screamed covering his lap. he got up and got dressed quickly and was blsuhing madly.

"what the hell freak!!"

(sals POV)

sal ran out and panted a bit trying to get that image out of his mind...yet he kinda liked it...

(time skip)

sal walked into his apartment and sighed gently of the long day he had. he kicked off his shoes and set down his bag. he walked into his room and laid done on his bed groaning soflty and taking off his mask. after a bit he sat up and looked down at himself. he got up and went to his closet wanting to change. he got out some black short shorts and a white t shirt. he undressed hismelf and walked to his mirror and looked at his body. he slipped off his boxers and kept looking at himself. he got on panties aka girls underwear cause sals a femboy... he looked in the mirror liking how they looked on him. he did a small spin and nodded. he got on the short shorts and shirt and sat on his bed watching some random movie.