Gone Again

(This is what her demon face looks like, just imagine a few cracks on the face, she still has her hair, her fingers also get longer in her demon form)

(1772 Ben is now 18)
I'm in a cold place filled with mountains, doors that are chained shut. (Where am I?) Benjamin I hear a soft voice call, I follow the sound and find Lumen sitting on a throne of bones, she has a white face black eyes and two long horns coming out of her head. Welcome to hell she says while walking to me she then places a cold hand on my cheek, I instantly hug her and say I've missed you so much, where did you go?  My dear Benjamin I was always with you she says, I pull away from her but still holding her arms and ask why did you leave me? You saw the real me, I had to leave for your safety and mine. What kind of danger were you in? it's hard to explain, you'll find out soon. I pull her closer and kiss her head and then her lips she puts her fingers in my hair and gently pulls my head back leaving soft kisses on my neck she looks at again I see her eyes harden as she shoves me back onto a stone and says you've made me vulnerable her hand grabs my throat I can feel her cold fingers wrap around my neck slowly taking away air, I'm about to pass out. I sit up with a gasp and look around I'm in my room, I need air I mutter and get up to walk outside. I've been having that same dream for awhile I wish Lumen was here so I could ask her what it means. I go out to the barn to greet my chestnut mare Maze she was a stubborn cart horse and her old owners didn't like her, so I offered to buy her she definitely likes me better. Let's go for a ride girl I say putting the saddle on I then bridle her and mount on. I decided to visit lumens house in the woods, Caleb helped me track it and draw a map. I squeezed her into a canter. (Please be there Lumen)
A few moments later
Easy Maze I say bring her to a walk, I dismount and let her graze, as I'm walking to the house I feel like someone is watching me. I open the door and go in unfortunately there is no lumen I go to the place where I found her wings, sure enough they are still there almost decayed there were a few white feathers left so I gently pulled one out and said I wish you were here with me Lumen.

He's grown so much into a charming young man. I mutter watching him enter my old home, I do miss him but it was better for the both of us if I "left" I actually just kept my distance to watch over him from afar. He comes back out with one of my feathers in hand and gently places it in his saddle bag he looks around one more time then mount his mare and leaves. I walk up to my house, I give a quick whistle and Grim comes to me he waits outside. As I enter many memories come back to me I sit on my bed and remember the time young Ben and I fell asleep reading, I smile at that one. You've come back I see hearing a familiar voice say I turn to see Ben standing there looking pretty pissed at me, he has every right to be I left him so suddenly. Ben... I say my eyes start watering his eyes soften as he walks forwards to me, I stand up as he approaches once he's closer I feel him hug me so tight it felt like my guts were squished hey Ben ease up a bit please? He does, I then feel wet spots on my shoulder I pull away and hold his face in my hands gently wiping away tears.

I feel her hands wipe away my tears, no more crying love I've missed you too she says. I take her hand and kiss her palm she pulls me closer there was very little room left I decided to take a chance and kiss her she pulls back a little shocked, I'm so sorry Lumen. It's ok Ben I wasn't expecting that how long have you had feelings for me? Since I was 16, after you left as I got older I realized I loved you and I wanted to be with- she pulls me down for another kiss my hands instantly grab her waist, I feel cold hand underneath my shirt begging for it to come off, I grab her hands, she looked confused. I'm sorry but I just wanted to tell you I'm a virgin I've never done this. Am I supposed to worry about that? I'm not sure what you would think, if you would still want to do this. I do want you Ben there's nothing to be ashamed of you'll feel what's right in the moment she says tugging at my shirt I let her take it off she throws it to the side and pushes me onto the bed, she makes a show of taking her clothes off she keeps her undergarments on (interesting, they don't look like they are from this era). she walks over to me and gently tugs a little at my pants, and whispers, your turn. I take off everything left on my body. Her lips instantly crash onto mine I feel her grind on me, (she's such a tease) I wrap my hand around her back and attempt to take off what's holding her breasts I grab the ribbon and pull it, it loosens up I practically rip it off. Eager now are we? I push her to the side and get on top of her the only thing keeping me from her is the second piece, I easily slip it off her legs. I'm about to enter her I ask are you sure about this? Yes I am.