My Lesbian Couple

Here is my own Lesbian Couple, I had a little bit of trouble with putting this picture in since my iPad for some reason is giving me issues

Here is my own Lesbian Couple, I had a little bit of trouble with putting this picture in since my iPad for some reason is giving me issues. This couple was also what I was gonna save for when I have enough materials to make videos.

Anyway, the girl with the purple hair is named Millie, and the girl with the green hair is named Iris, (I was originally gonna name her Ivy but there was another character that was named Ivy, so I changed her name so that I wouldn't get the two of them confused.)

First let me explain about Millie, she is one of the smartest girls in school but she wasn't really one of the prettiest girls in school, for example, she never once wore makeup, her hair was messy all the time and she always wore eye bags around her eyes.

But Millie doesn't care about her looks since she thinks education is more important than beauty and would be sassy when someone teases her about her looks.

Millie also has two sisters, an older sister who has a disease prone personality, meaning that she gets sick easily and suffers from every symptom and disease, and a younger sister that suffers from Narcolepsy, which is a chronic disorder that causes overwhelming daytime drowsiness.

And now, let's talk about Iris, Iris is one of the prettiest girls in school and knows the different secrets that some of the students have, she can be a little bossy but she can control her actions.

But Iris has a very nasty secret herself, she's part of a popular group of girls, with her sister Venus being the leader, Venus takes full pleasure in bullying Iris whenever she makes a mistake and would always pressure her to be perfect or she will either reveal one of Iris's secrets or make her life miserable.

Millie and Iris had a complicated relationship, Millie at first didn't like Iris because Venus would always pick on her or even her sisters because of how weird and ugly they were, but one day as Millie was walking to her house alone, she saw Venus bullying Iris because she didn't listen to any of her orders and even revealed that her mother bullies Iris too and that she never had a father.

This caused Iris to be in depression and started saying bad things about herself, Millie, after she saw the truth, started to care for Iris and forgave Iris for her bad first impression, and another thing about Millie was that she uses a cool personality to hide her true feelings.

After she gave Iris some comfort, Millie was starting to feel emotions that she never expected, she started to like Iris, but not just as a friend, but more than that.

Soon when Millie and Iris started becoming close, Iris stood up against her sister and decided to leave her family and her old group of friends so that she could be a better person, Millie and her sister let Iris move in with them since they considered her as a very good person to hang out with.

Iris,Millie and her sisters formed a musical band called The Imperfects and has been close together ever since.

So what do you think? And Every time the rain comes down is a song that Millie sings to Iris for comfort.