Acting the role

After a couple of weeks of being at home and moving on with my life, I realized I was being blacklisted, I was being banned from shows, companies, events, all because of what he did!

¨I already talked to him Nong, he will apologize, but you know them, it doesn't mean anything, and I am sure they won't stop doing the same things, but at least we can clean your name, your fan site knows the truth, don't even sweat it! I am already in talks of a new series! ¨

¨thanks P'chen, I'm sorry for all of this, he isn't worth the trouble¨

¨no saint, I'm sorry, I will fix this I promise, we will shut them up! ¨

Things went by fast after that, I concentrated on doing merits, school, and my personal health.

A few months  later after the managers posted the apology, P'Chen took me to GMM.

We went inside the meeting room where I saw a lot of known faces, P'Captain, 2mean, but  the minute I saw Perth I sat down next to  P'Captain; as far away as I could form Him..

¨The reason I brought you here is, to try and fix what happened, we will have a short series, it will involve lovesick the series cast, and love by chance cast, with this we plan to ease the waters, is everyone okay with it?¨ said P'new; the director.

We all nodded and there was a palpable tension in the air, after that we were given our scripts, of course I was to be with Perth, he smiled to me from the other side of the room and I turned to talk to P'Captain and P'new who joined after.

¨I know how hard this must be for you nong¨ he said while putting his arm around my shoulders.

¨a bit P', I wont lie, I'm scared to even go near him ¨ I kept my face looking to the floor.

¨things like this take time, and sometimes forever isn't enough, so go at your own time, if you cant do this its okay, no need to worry, I'm here, we all are here for you, and its not Nong Perth's fault, he also is a victim here¨

¨yeah, I know, but P', there was so much more involved than just work and respect, he is my first love P'¨

They stared at me with a pale face and wide eyes.

¨I'm so sorry nong, nobody should go through this ever, but shut his manager up, become twice as successful as he is miserable, and that is how you win, if you see him smile widely, laugh¨

" look nong, I know how hard and horrible this is, I am also very angry and disappointed at the whole situation, but we have to be the better ones, we won't let things fall on us, we will do a great job and shut them up, I just want you to know that I am here with you, for you, we all are, and we won't let you alone or out of our sight not even once, he won't get anywhere near you"

¨wont that make him angry?¨

"Isn't that his default?, trust me, shut him up, the truth always comes out, don't even worry about it¨ said P'new while P'Captain nodded.

I nodded and smiled, they where  always a big help for me, ever since I met them.

I did as he told me, whenever I saw them I smiled and laughed, I avoided Perth respectfully whenever he was near and we were not working, I went straight home after the rehearsals to avoid life, however  in this series I was supposed to be colder to him until our big fight so that went well, everyone thought it would be best if we didn't rehearsed that scene, since they all knew it would be as natural as air.

And well his manager.... to me he didn't even existed.

So by the time we started recording I was pretty much on auto pilot, especially when It came for us to kiss or hug, I found myself not caring about it anymore.

The fight scene... well, it was rough, he got to say everything and take out his anger while I was just there with that stupid guitar, he started crying and I just didn't care anymore, he looked skinnier than last week, his hair was styled different, he kept his head low,  he was a bit taller, and his skin was getting lighter, he was changing by the minute while I knew I already had.

I started playing the guitar and after that he hugged me and pushed me to the couch and started kissing me, I was in shock, I felt nothing, I thought that by being in this situation I would be drowned by all the emotions at the same time but no, it felt fake, he wasn't the Perth I knew and I wasn't the Saint he knew, we heard the cut and stopped, he got up and I could see in his face the confusion, fear, and stress, he got pale and started sweating, I got up from the couch and went to tell a staff member about his condition, they quickly grabbed him and started taking care of him.

"That's a wrap for today, everyone did great, please take nong Perth to the infirmary and everyone can go home now, see you tomorrow"

Screamed P'new.

Perth kept staring at me with the same pale face while I turned and smiled to P'Captain.

¨lets go P'¨I said and exited the room.

I saw him again 2 weeks later for the promotions, and it was the same thing, whenever we were alone I was quiet, on a phone call or pretending to study and he wisely never bothered me, but when we knew someone was recording or near or looking we would be lovey-dovey, after all we are actors and we have a job to do, if fans knew about us they would be sad and I honestly love my fans too much to have them go through any if this again.

He looked very sick, pale, I could tell something was wrong, but I knew better than to ask, so I went along, I played my part, acted well until it was over.