Sparking Characters x Child!Reader

Start from the beginning

"That's right" he said. You giggled and looked at Hikaru.

"Hika-kun, down please." Hikaru placed you down and you walked around. You ended up bumping into Ranjiro. You looked up at him.

"Sorry mister"

"It's okay" he said. You got a good look at his hair and gasped.

"Excuse me mister" you tugged at his white jacket.

"Yeah?"

"Come down here please" Ranjiro was confused but did so anyways. Once he reached your level, you reached out for his hair and began playing with it. Ranjiro just kneeled there in shock while you giggled and played with his hair. Hikaru and Honcho laughed while Valt and Sisco just smiled. Hyuga looked over to you and Ranjiro and began laughing as well.

While you were playing with Ranjiro's hair, you looked at Sisco's arm and realized he had a tattoo as well. You ran up to Sisco and pointed.

"Hika-kun, Hyu-kun! Sisco-kun has a tattoo too!" you said excitedly.

"Yeah he does" Hyuga said. "And speaking of Sisco, battle me!" he said he held out Hyperion.

"Oo! I wanna see! I wanna see! Pretty please?" you asked. Hyuga knelt down to your level and placed Hyperion in your hands. You stared at it.

"It looks like the sun!" you said.

"I said that at first too" Valt added. You returned Hyperion to Hyuga and Sisco accepted his challenge.

Both bladers walked to the stadium and got their launchers ready while you stood in between Hikaru and Raika.

"3...2...1...Let it rip!"

And both bladers succeeded in making a sparking shoot.

"Hika-kun! Rai-san! Look! Sparks!" you gasped. If it wasn't obvious enough, you were excited for the millionth time that day. Raika looked down at you, then picked you up and let you rest on her hip with her arms supporting you. You clung to her as you watched the battle.

"Zoom zoom Hyperion!" Hyuga yelled.

"Zoom zoom Hyperion!" you repeated with a fist in the air. Satomb used it's incredible defense to block out the attack, but Hyuga wasn't done yet.

After a few more minutes of the battle, Hyuga ended up winning with a burst finish. The Bombers cheered for Hyuga's win while you were more focused on something else.

"Oh no! Satomb broke!" you yelled.

"Hyu-kun, you broke it!" You ran up to the stadium. You collected the pieces of Satomb for Sisco and handed them to him. For the third time, Sisco was dumbfounded. But this time, he bounced back quickly. He knelt to your level and retrieved the pieces.

"Hey kid, check this out. It didn't break, it burst." he said as he showed you how to put it back together. Once he snapped the lock into place, he flashed off Satomb.

"That's so cool!" you said.

"Remember how Hikaru and I said burst finishes were worth two points?" Hyuga walked up to you.

"Yeah"

"That means he won" Sisco interrupted. You turned to Hyuga and crashed into him, giving him a hug.

"Yayyyyyy Hyu-kun won!" Hyuga only laughed at your actions and hugged you back.

"I wanna blade too! It looks like fun!"

"You can try it out now if you'd like. Here's Helios." Hikaru said as he walked up to you and Hyuga. He held out Helios for you to take. Instead of taking it, you pushed his hand away and shook your head.