"Where do you come up with this stuff," he asks. I stop him and force him to look at me.

"Imagination," and wave my hands in a rainbow arch above my head.

"Okay that's it no more spongebob," he says. I roll my eyes and pull him to the little coffee shop. A car stops and honks. I flip it off and run.

Peter looks at me in disbelief, "Did you just flip off that guy?" I nod my head.

"It was are turn to walk now let's get hot chocolate," I pull him inside. Peter insists that he pays since it's my birthday. We sit inside with about 15 other random strangers.

"I think we need to head back to the tower," I look at my watch.

"NO!" Peter screams. Everyone stops talking and look at where it came from. Then continue to talk and everything else.

"Pete are you okay,"I ask. He nods his head and taps his fingers on the table.

Something is definitely up. I mean it's my birthday and I'm not allowed to the tower...wow. A party. The power of observation.

Someone touched my shoulder.

"Excuse me miss is this yours," I look up to see Loki in regular clothes. He holds a gold locket with a blue stone...it was my mothers.

"Y-Y-yes," I stutter and slowly grab the locket. He smirks at my terror.

He lowers and whispers in my ear, "Consider this...my birthday gift." I stiffen as he walks away. I couldn't move my mouth or speak. I quickly slip it into my purse.

"Ren?" Peter asks worried. I swallow and shake myself back into reality.

"Yeah," I answer normally.

"Are you okay," he asks.

"Fine," I answer. Just then his phone goes off and he checks it.

"Aunt May wants me home, let's walk back to the tower," He says.

***Elevator***

We stand in silence. I poke Peter's shoulder. Nothing. I poke him again.

"Peter, Pete, hey Pete, Peter," I continue poking his shoulder. He slaps my hand away. I slowly poke him one more time. A small smile is on his face.

"There it is," I blurt. He smiles wider and he laughs a little.

"You are so annoying," He laughs.

"But you looovvvee me," I say leaning on him.

"Pft- what no I don't," his face reddens.

I hit his shoulder playfully, "I'm messing with your mind Pete."

The elevator dings and opens up to darkness.

"What the-" I started freaking out...what if Loki came here!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screams. By everyone I mean...

Avengers, X-men, Skye, Ward (HEHEHEHEHE,) Fitz, Simmons, May, Agent Coulson, Director Fury, and Fantastic four. Don't forget Riley and Jack! I stare at everyone. Happy tears (and terror of the before thought) form in my eyes.

I run and hug Riley + Jack in one hug.

"You guys are the best,"I say.

"Happy 21 and 14 birthday," Jack says pulling out a velvet box. I eye him skeptically.

"I'm not proposing just open the dang box," he says. I open it to reveal a bronze colored chain with a little key with gears on it (picture on side or first page...depends on where you're reading this.)