Dance Back From the Grave

Start from the beginning

Elijah drove them into the compound, Reggie following Elijah inside as Andy stood in front of the gates with her phone pressed to her ear. She heard the cheers of the vampires at Thierry's appearance, but the elemental ignored it as she listened to her best friend's voice.

"So, New Orleans is just as bad as Mystic Falls?" Caroline breathed, and Andy chuckled darkly. "Mystic Falls is worse. At least we know our enemies are the witches of the Quarter, you have everything from mad scientists, Travelers, and suicidal immortals." She replied, and Caroline laughed. "That's true. How's Fane doing?" The blonde questioned, and Andy let out a heavy sigh as she peered over her shoulders at the vampires.

"He's...not himself. He won't be for a while, not until we fix it."

"Hm. How's Klaus, by the way?" Caroline asked quickly, and Andy smirked devilishly. "Caroline Forbes, do you miss him?" She questioned, and she laughed as Care made a sound of exaggerated disgust. "Please, no! I do not. Just asking." She defended herself, and Andy raised a brow. "Oh, really? I can put him on the phone if you want, he just got back from Mystic Falls. Hey, Nik-"

"No, no, no! You don't need to do that!" Care shouted over the phone, and Andromeda cackled. "Did something happen while he was there?" She questioned. "Psssh, no! Maybe. Anyways, I have a surprise for you." Care changed the subject, and Andy frowned in confusion. "A surprise-"

"Hey, Andy!" Bonnie's voice was heard over the phone, and Andy almost dropped her phone in shock. "Bon-Bon?!" She squealed, gaining a few odd looks from the vampires behind her, but she ignored it. "How? W-what?" Andy stammered, and the witch's laughter was heard. "Long story short, I'm not exactly alive, but I'm not dead either. I became the Anchor, so I have a foothold between this world and the Other Side." Bonnie explained, and Andy only shook her head in disbelief. "I do not even want to know how you managed that." She breathed, smiling warmly as she heard both of her friends laughter, before looking over her shoulder as Febe called out to her.

"I have to go, but Bonnie, call me anytime. I love you girls so much."

Caroline and Bonnie said their 'goodbyes' and 'love you too's, before Andromeda hung up. She turned to see Febe appearing by her side, and she smiled fondly as her sister pulled her into the compound. The vampires were congregated in a circle around Nik, Elijah leaning against a nearby pillar as he listened carefully, and Kol sat besides Fane and Marcel at a round table. Andy moved towards her brother, slipping into his lap to hug him, and Fane allowed it as he wrapped his arms around his little sister.

"Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the Cauldron." Nik suggested to the vampire, Diego clapping his hands with a smirk as he turned towards the other vampires, and Andy frowned as Marcel made to walk away, but Nik stopped him.

"Marcel has not been himself either, so he's hoping to stay on the good side of the vampires and cheer him up." She observed, and Fane let out a sigh as he rested his head on her shoulder. "His plans never fail to amaze me." He breathed dryly, and Andy frowned as she cupped his cheek to look at him. "How are you feeling?" She questioned, and Fane gave her a tight smile. "Like I lost the love of my life after only knowing her for a few months." He replied, and at Andy's sad smile, Fane squeezed her sides. "I will be alright, sister. I will try my best to direct my grief elsewhere."

"Like towards figuring out where the hell that magic went. It couldn't have just disappeared." Kol added in, and Fane made a sound of agreement as a dark look passed over his face. "I thought of that as well. The Harvest had been working, we all saw it." He stated firmly, and Febe nodded as she moved to stand besides her twin.

"Let us take a walk. You've been drinking the Quarter dry, you need some sunlight."

"No, thank you. I much prefer the dark, it mirrors my soul." Fane replied, tapping Andy's thigh as a signal for her to get up, before moving towards the stairs as they frowned after him. "Kol..." Febe breathed, and her Original nodded in understanding. "I will stay with him. Go for a walk with your siblings." Kol kissed Febe firmly, pressing a kiss to Andy's cheek before walking away, and Elijah approached with Reggie and Rebekah at his side. "Shall we?" He offered his arm, and Andy took it as Febe linked arms with Bekah and their brother skipped ahead of them.