"Wow, well done Anastasia " Mr Schuester said shocked.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

___________
Sit down you're rocking
the boat
Performed by the New Directions
___________

"We suck" Rachel told Mr Schue

"It'll get there. We-we just need to keep rehearsing" Mr Schue told his students."

"Mr Schuester, do you have any idea how ridiculous it is to give the lead solo in 'sit down you're rocking the boat' to a boy in a wheelchair?" Rachel asked the teacher.

"I think Mr.Shue is using irony to enhance the performance" Artie told the girl.

"There is nothing ironic about show choir!" Rachel argued as she walked out.

"Rachel - Rachel!" Mr Schuester said as Rachel walked out the door.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"Circle up, now Mr Schuester is going to talk to you , if you don't listen you do laps, you mouth off , you do laps got it?" Coach Tanaka told the football players including Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman and Zachary Pierce.

"They're all yours Will" Coach said to Mr Schue.

"Thanks Ken. Hey, guys, how you doing?" Mr Schuester asked.

"Uh, I think I recognise some of you from Spanish class, but, uh, I'm- I'm here today to talk to you about something different uh, music." Mr Schue told the guys.

"Glee Club needs guys." Mr Schuester said.

"I can sing" Puck told Mr Schue.

"Really? That's fantastic." Mr Schuester said.

"I'll leave a sign up sheet at the door to the locker room, so if anyone wants to sign up, please ... Thank you." Mr Schue said.

"Dismissed" coach Tanaka said to the guys.

"Puck, in my office" the coach told Puck.

Zach left the locker room thinking if joining glee club would be a good idea.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

________________
You're the one that I want
Performed by the New Directions
____________