Chapter 6

Yay!!! I don't know why but I am really happy!!! Lol! Oh, now I remember why..... I think my crush likes me back!! My friend who is really good friends with him, is going to try to get him to ask me out. EVERYBODY says that we would make a cute couple!!! AHHH! XD

Welllz.....

Here is chapter 6:) enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________

Cassie's P.O.V

It was now the weekend (thank god!). It has been a whole 4 months and 2 weeks since I moved here, and I am liking it pretty well..... Except for one thing..... Beck.

"Ring.... Ring ring..... Ring ring ring... RIINNNG RIIINNG RINNNG!! YOUR PHONE IS RINGING! ANSWER YOUR PHONE! YOUR PHO-" I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey girl!" Heather said.

"Hey, Heather! What you up too?" I asked.

"Well, us girls were wondering if you wanted to come see the new movie: 'Dusk' tonight?" she asked.

"Heck ya! I have been wanting to see that movie, it sounds really cool, and Edward looks pretty hot," I replied.

"I know right!!! Yay!! We will pick you up at 7:30, and the show starts at 8, so be ready," Heather said.

"Okay," I replied.

"Oh and I heard that Beck was going to be there....." I could tell she was smirking on the other end.

"Ehhh....." I said.

"Oh cheer up! I know you like him," she said.

"Not over my dead body!" I snapped.

"Okay, okay, sorry, I was wrong, sorry," she said.

"It's s'kay," I said.

"Good. Now I gotta go. See you at 7:30 sharp," Heather said before hanging up.

I hung up as well, and started smirking. I have a plan to drive Beck crazy over me......

__________________________________________

4 hours later

I was just putting the finishing touches on my outfit for the movie. I have to say, I looked pretty damn sexy.

I had on a baby blue strap-less dress, and the dress had a v-neck type thing that was SUPER low, and I made if even lower, it showed A LOT of my cleavage, and I wore my biggest push-up bra that I had, which made my "girls" bug out even more. And then I put on a really pretty necklace that was really long, that rested right between my "girls", so every time you looked at me, you would be drawn to my "girls". As for the rest, I straighten my hair, and wore my little silver heels. My hair was left down.

I got my little handbag, and right at that moment, the doorbell rang..... 'Prefect Timing' I thought.

I hurried down stairs and opened the door, "He-" I stopped.

You would never believe who was on the other side....... Beck.

"Hi," Beck's eyes were glued right to my boobs.

"What are you staring at?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No-Nothing," he breathed.

"Mmmmh," I said.

"Cassie, you look..... Breathtaking," he said.

"Why thank you. I have a..... Date," I lied.

"Oh, who's the lucky guy?" Beck asked, his eyes building with anger.