Chapter 11: Cheer up, Mulberry..

"Mulberry, where are you?" Said Milk Cookie, searching for her because of what happened. "I just need to talk to you."

Milk Cookie hears her crying from the City of Wizards Library roof, who knows why is Mulberry on the roof, she climbed there so no one can find her.

"There she is!" He said. "MULBERRY!!" Trying to hear her voice but ignored.

"PLEASE GO AWAY!" Mulberry Cookie yelled back.

"IT'S ME! MILK COOKIE!" Milk Cookie yelled back again.

"Oh..." Mulberry Paused.

"What are you doing up in that roof?" Milk Cookie asked.

"I got nowhere to go so, I had to go up there and I was going to hide somewhere else." Mulberry Cookie answered and wailing.

"What are you doing here?" She added.

"I came here because I was wondering if you are okay." Milk Cookie said.

"No, I'm not okay, why does everyone have to be mean to me! What did I do? What have I ever done to hurt anyone?? WHAT ON EARTH DID I EVEN DO!!???" Mulberry said, starting to yell.

"Don't listen to them, they just don't know how to get along with new Cookies, really I believe they got no manners at all. I do, have a well-mannered personality." Milk Cookie said.

"I just want to go to that magic show until all of them just yelled at me!! Why??" Mulberry said.

"The Cookies think that you're  encouraging Cinnamon Cookie." Milk Cookie stated.

"I rather not go to the magic show if the Cookies are here to hurt my feelings and all" Mulberry starting to whine again.

"Have you ever have friends ever since you were very young?" Milk Cookie asked.

Mulberry begins to sigh, taking a deep breath, and begins her story.

"When I was young, I once had a friend, it didn't last long until she left me, I noticed that she wasn't friends with me, she was pretending to be my friend. I was very upset and mad, I saw her having 7 best friends besides me, how could she? She shouldn't be doing such thing. I never have friends when I grew a bit, just alone, I did went to the City of Wizards Library, growing up and stayed there. Ohh, Red Pepper Cookie founded me when I was there, I was friends with him, and also Cherry Blossom Cookie, they were both very friendly to me, they didn't do anything when I left. Some day, I just want to have great friends who DON'T this kind of pretend friend thing, it's unintentionally rude."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Milk Cookie looking sad. "I didn't know you didn't have much friends when you were young. That's just rude!"

"That's right, I wish I have like billions and billions of friends!!" Mulberry said, putting her hands in the air.

"Hehe, that would be funny if that happened." Milk Cookie said happily. "Let's get out of the roof so no one can find us."

"Can't be that grumpy Cookie hmm?" Mulberry said.

(Red Pepper and Cherry Blossom)
"HEYOO! We found you two from that roof!!"

"Be careful with that roof." Cherry Blossom Cookie added.

Both Mulberry and Milk Cookie proceed to climb down from the roof very slowly, making sure they won't get hurt.

"Hey, both of us was worrying about you, are you alright?" Asked Red Pepper.

"Yes, I'm alright" Mulberry replying.

"Red Pepper and I are going to that magic show like Cinnamon told us before, it's going to be the best one yet!" Cherry Blossom excited.

"I wanted to go too" Mulberry said nervously "I'm actually scared because of them."

"It's okay, once the others come, they are going to apologize for being mean to you, even though we're are best friends." Milk Cookie said to Mulberry.

"Oh, that's fine with me" said Mulberry Cookie.

"Does that include us?" Said Red Pepper.

"No" Said Cherry Blossom "That doesn't include us."

"YAY!"  Red Pepper cheered.

"Let's just wait for them to come." Said Cherry Blossom once again.

"Umm... Why don't we walk then? It's seem very decent to do" Said Mulberry Cookie.

"Sound nice!" Said Milk Cookie.