Prologue

I decided to edit this to make it shorter, hope there's no confusion.

Prologue

When i was younger, I had a horrible habit to break every rule. Sadly, this trait is reacurring and has put me into many bad situations, but I never thought it was bad until I was sentenced to slavery for my crimes. I would be in service to Hera, one of the most powerful demons who was in charge of keeping our race more of a secret so we could feed easier. Hera was worse than any mortal dictator she was cruel and mercisless. I had only been in her service for only a week before I was hanging on by a thread. My life lingered. She had worked me to the bone in hopes of my death, which at the time, didn't seem to far away. But, when a good friend of hers came to visit, everything changed.

Her friend was--well, he really didn't even have a name. He was so souless and cold blooded that any name would be damned by him. So, they called him the crow. I expected no mercy from him when he found me in the hands of Hera, being almost beaten to death. But, I was wrong. He made a deal with her. I would be in service to him until he finished three contracts with my aid, then I would be let go. Hera only agreed thinking that the Crow would run me into the ground, but it seemed he had more compasion than i would have thought.

The crow, although he seemed heartless, only charished one thing. Purity. He found most of this in cats. To paraphrase him "Their round eyes free of the filth of this world." I sometimes think it's the only reason he saved me. Well, I'm a cat demon. The crow had seen a scrap of childish purity within me and showed pity, but soon he later found out that I was not so childish.

I became very close with him, I constantly/ secretly watched out for him when he was ordered to do something by his current master. He had looked out for me, and now i look out for him, but I wish I ad kept true to that longer than i had.

The crow and i wrapped up his last two contracts and were on the end of the third. He was in contract with Ciel Phantomhive. The boy had given the crow the name Sebastian Michaelis. The boy earl was out to kill a transgender angel known as Ash and Angela. On the supposed last day of his contract, Sebastian "teamed up" with the angel and left Ciel. In his absence, I had to watch him. I watched him as a feline, following him everywhere. In that time I realised how annoying he was...... He probably would have died if it wasn't for me. I luckily got the undertaker to come and help him. Well, anyway, after sebastian killed the cursed angel, he took Ciel to death island. He told me I could go out and relax and in the morning we would go back to hera to offically end our deal, and so I did. But, I should have stayed with him, for in my absence, another was able to steal ciel's soul.

While I was gone, doing..... well, that's none of your business, Servitate, a cousin to Sebastian, helped a spider demon to capture ciel's soul. He was only able to do this because of Sebastian hand with his mark was cut off, severley weakening Ciel and his contract. This allowed that sly spider to take it. If I had been there I could have stopped them, or at least delayed them until after Sebastian took his soul, but I've had enough with what if's.

Sebastian was dragged into, well, what we would call a house war. Sebastian being from another race of demon, or house of demons, than Claude, the wretched spider, it made this a lot more sinister. I had tried to help, but while Sebastian busied himself with Claude in the lake, Grell dealing with Hannah, I was in a battle with the triplets. Unfornately, I did not posses the skills or strength that Sebastian has, and was almost killed. As a survival method, my body shut itself down and did not awake until fully healed. I had awoken after Ciel's tranformation.

Sebastian was to be in service to Ciel for all eternity......... since Sebastian couldn't finish his contract, it meant I could not end our deal. Which means I was in service to the both of them for all eternity, as well.......