Dorms

This one might be short
Deku pov
~Morning~
I woke up tired..I was purring when I woke up..I must have had a dream..I got up, the floor was cold..I went to my drawer and grabbed some socks..they were fuzzy..I put them on and puts some clothes on, I ran to the kitchen and made some toast, everybody was there..I forgot to mention that father introduced me to everybody..I grabbed my toast and put Nutella on it, I made chocolate milk and ate some.
" Oi Deku! "
I turn around to see bakugo..he seemed to always want to pet me , his pets are rough , but they are gentle..
As I was thinking to my self..he touched my ears gentle..I began to purr..Todoroki pushes bakugo away.
" Don't touch him! "
Bakugo and Todoroki started to fight , I ran in between them and hissed , The hissing caused the building to shake..They both looked at me..Todoroki grabbed me and bit my ears, he gently grabbed my tail..I pushed away and ran to my father.
When they began to fight I got angry..then the ground shook..I got scared..I almost tucked in my tail..but Todoroki grabbed me and bit my ears..I nearly...erm..made a sound..then he grabbed my tail..My face went red..I know it did..I could feel it, once again I nearly made that noise..I ran to dad..Maybe he could do something about that.
I ran behind dad, he was in the common area , he looked at me and had a confused look..I pointed to the kitchen, he ran to the kitchen and stopped the fight..I ran to both of them to look at the cuts and bruises , I bandage them up, my ears are droopy and my tail is in between my legs ..
Honestly..I became more sleepier..I headed to the common room, every body made a small fort for me..Which I was happy and thankful with this! I headed into the fort and curled up in there, I had fallen asleep..It was awesome in here..

 ~ Kinda Blurry ~Deku began to purr , everyone out side of the fort "Awed"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~ Kinda Blurry ~
Deku began to purr , everyone out side of the fort "Awed" ...