Sports Festival Round 1

Start from the beginning

"1.......

2......

3.....

....... Go!..... "

As it was announced,everyone was mushing themselfs to each other, luckally I've done this last year so I already know how to do this.

I sprinted as I saw the light but before that I felt a little cold on my feet I might be wrong but I think todoroki's trying to freeze everyone's feet so with a 50/50 chance that what I think is true I jumped and turnes out it was right, I steadily landed on Ice as I see todoroki pass me "hell no, I'm not letting you go that easy" I mumbled as I ran on ice without slipping (I think that's the word?) .

✯flashback:

"today we will be learning on how to walk, and run on ice without skates. As at some point youre going to be saving people or fight a villan in an icy place. now you aren't going to just slip here and there would you?, no, you need to move perfectly and not get distracted. Understood?" our gym teacher say as we stand infront of an mini ice skating place that the school had.

"Now, if you want to walk on ice first; you must take short steps or shuffle for stability. Second; Bend slightly forward and walk flat-footed with your center of gravity directly over your feet as much as possible.
Third; keep you hands out of your pockets.

Now does anyone have a question?" our teacher questioned after explaining to us." no? Okay. Now start a line and do what I just explained"

Two minutes later people were either slipping or walking on the ice, when it's my turn I carefully did what he said and successfully did it, even tho I think I'm close to slipping at this point.

"good now let's try running in ice." my teacher said. He explained the steps we have to acquire this ability. As he was done explaining he told us to the the same thing as we did last time. And now it's my turn to run, I ran perfectly until at some point I started to slip a bit.
"Natsuki focus on keeping your feet close to the ground and take shorter steps!" my teacher reminded me. I changed how I run and it worked I din't slipped at all.

✯end of flashback

I ran on the ice and catched up with todoroki, he saw me and did not expect me to be running in ice that easely while other people were practically struggling.

"woah what's this? Natsuki's catching up to todoroki?! And she's running on ice?! When did she learned that?!" I hear present mic saying trough the speakers. "pretty sure she learned that from her old school" Mr.aizawa answerd.

Me and todoroki were racing each other until I looked ahead and saw robots ahead of us. I glanced at todoroki as I knew what he's going to do, it was honestly very predictable but I can make an advantage of that. We stopped as a the robots were now covered in ice, immediately immobelizing the robots. Shit its thin ice, it'll break in any moment if i don't hurry, it's a good thing I've been sweating. As I see todoroki take the lead, I gathered all my sweat and some liquid from my body to form wings. My wings kinda look like lapis lazulis wings from steven universe.