Part 1

As I sit there looking at my bruised, battered face in the mirror I realise something has to be done. I cant go on feeling like every slap, kick or punch is about to shatter me like a broken mirror and I know that if that happens I will never be myself again. There will always be a part of me broken that wont be able to be put back into place like before. I open the draw beside me and start applying the makeup that I only use when I have to cover the bruises when im out in public. No-one could know the truth about what goes on behind the cameras, its not fair on the other boys. After five minutes of applying the makeup I hear the front door slam shut. He's back. I can almost see my heart beating outside of my chest. Not knowing whether he will treat me or beat me hurts more than the actual beating. I sit there in suspense until I see my bedroom door fling open. I look up at his tall figure stood in the doorway and faintly smile. "Hello babe, Darcey's having a nap so I was thinking that maybe when she wakes up we can go somewhere?" I say whilst glancing over towards our 3 year old daughter. Breaking my glance, I feel tough arms grab hold of me and drag me out the room and drag me down the stairs. My feet moving faster by the second. As we approach the bottom of the stairs my body jolts as im thrown to the floor. "Harry please-" I began before he interrupts. "I dont know who the hell you think you are sometimes! Dont you ever think that you can suggest what we do! You need to realise that I have a busy life, especially now I have you girls and you try taking control. Your nothing" He spat at me. I slowly push myself up off the floor and move backwards so I can get away from him. "I-I-I'm sorry, I just thought-". "Yes thats your problem! You just think constantly! yet you dont think about what I want! You need to realise that I am the one in charge here not you". As soon as Harry finished his sentence, he flew towards me and gripped my face. "Now go wipe that shit off your face".