~~~

Then, lunch came. "Do you really have to invite him? I'm too shy to meet another specie."

"That's why I am here! A bridge!" She clapped, earning looks from other students. I motioned her to stop clapping to stop averting their attention to our table. "He's here!"

I eyed Yeri and asked as the guy walking towards us, "Isn't he busy?" She chuckled at me.

"It is not like he is busy every day." She winked. "Don't worry, your crush is friendly...and kinda noisy. Not kinda, he is!"

"Crush?" I was going to say something for her remark, but the guy finally reached our table. "Yeri, Mingi is not here. He had to do something in the company. Maybe writing lyrics again with Hongjoong? I don't know."

He turned to me, bowed, and smiled, "Hello, Yeri's friend!"

I stared at him for quite a while, not even knowing what to do. I admit, I kinda get lost in his eyes. His skin, his side-profile, his li-

"I'm Wooyoung." Yeri tried hard not to laugh, but failed. "Why are you laughing?"

Wait, Wooyoung? Isn't he the guy from my dreams? What?

Yeri tapped me on my shoulders and whispered, "You are making it obvious, girl."

I glared at her before shaking my head and smiled at him, "I am Jisoo." I saw his reaction turned into a confused one. Oh, does he not like me? Great.

"Oh, sorry. I kinda had a deja vu right now."

"Are you two done?" We faced her in a confused manner "'Cause I am getting hungry. Wooyoung, sit beside Jisoo."

My eyes went wide as she just smirks at me, "So, you guys can get to know each other."

"I'm so sorry for her. If you are getting uncomfortable, please tell." I worriedly said.

He started to chuckle, "No, it's okay. She's like that and I am used to it, especially Mingi is not here."

"Oh, she likes him?" I mumbled and he just winks at me. I slowly faced her and she just stared at us. "Wooyoung, what are you telling her? Yah! Don't spread lies."

He ignored her and just started to eat, making Yeri scoff. Silence filled us in as Wooyoung decided to break it.

"So, you are new here, right?" He said. "Where are you from and how do you like it here so far?"

"I'm from Busan and Mom's work is here, so we decided to move here. I like it here so far, but I have exactly one friend back there and once that friend gets here, I am contented already." He nodded slowly, understanding what I am saying. "You? How's being an idol?"

He gritted his teeth, "So far, so good. It is hard, but it is always worth it. Cameras are always around you."

Oh, maybe the group of men that I saw are all idols because of the cameras.

"Jisoo-ah." He suddenly said. "Do you like dancing?"

Should I tell him? I am just starting, though. I don't even know if I am good at that thing.

"Uhm, yes?" His eyes lit up. "I am searching for a dance class since my friend and I enjoyed dancing. Not to be sound rude, but why are you asking?"

He suddenly clapped and cheered, "I am the master of sexiness in our group!" I heard Yeri scoff. "Let us teach you!"

My eyes went wide again for the nth time, "W-what? Us? Teach? I don't want to meet another human." The two laughed.

Why are you two laughing? My introvert ass can't handle it.

"It's for free. You are my new friend, so I'll tell our CEO and our manager. I'll text you whenever we are free."

What? Free? CEO? Manager? What the hell is this sorcery?

"Thank you, but-"

"No buts, okay? Like Yeri, no butt." I snorted because of what Wooyoung just said. We both laughed as Yeri just glare at us. "Oh, teaming up, aren't we?"

"Lunch will be over soon. Let's exchange numbers." I nodded as I took out my phone. Can't we just find each other in some social media?

"Yeri, I also need your number. In case." She took out her phone. "Yeah, yeah, after teaming up against me." I smiled at her as we all exchanged numbers.

~~~

"I'm home!"

Oh, I forgot, Mom is still at work. I need to cook again.

I started to cook our meal before making all my homework since I don't want to procrastinate, again.

I felt my phone vibrate, so I took it out.

Unknown Number
Helloo~

Me
Tf is you?

Unknown Number
oh, jisoo-ssi?

Me
Oh, hi. I forgot 😃

Wooyoung-ssi
That text vs you in
real life is...way
too different from
each other and you
already forgot that¿?

Me
Sorry, that's how I
text new people :))
and i have a lot of
thoughts and the
earlier events just
happened to left my
brain

Wooyoung-ssi
anyways, i just tested
this number. i won't
be at school tomorrow.

take care and sleep well
xd

Me
Take care!!!!

Good job for embarrassing yourself, Jisoo. You deserve a smack in the head.

As soon as our conversation ended, Mom opened the door. "Hello, sweetie." I greeted her back, "Let's eat!"

A few hours later, I am already inside my bedroom, waiting for my melatonin to kick in.

I closed my eyes to boost that hormone up. "God, I can't sleep!"

I opened my eyes and saw that I am staring on a bench. What a nice wooden-made bench. My ass can't be more excited to sit on it.

Someone grabbed my shoulders making me flinch and ready to fight that guy, "W-wooyoung?"

"J-jisoo."

I frantically turned around because someone just said that like it is near to my ear.

"Did you say that?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged, "As you can see, I was right in front of you."

"J-Jisoo."

Another voice? It's not Wooyoung's...But why is it familiar?