Chapter 5

The Next Day

Marcarita: Goku wake up.

Goku: What is it Marcarita?

Marcarita: The grand priest would like to speak with you.

Goku: Why would the grand priest want to speak with me?

Marcarita: Did you do something bad Goku?

Goku: No I swear I didn't do anything.

Marcarita: Anyway, let's get the Supreme Kai so he can take us there quicker

Goku: Okay.

At the home of the Kais

Khai: Ah, a pleasure as always Marcarita. Why do you have Goku from universe 7.

Marcarita: The Grand Priest would like to see Goku and it so happens that he was with me so I came to ask if you could Kai-Kai us to the temple of Zeno.

Khai: I guess I could do it. But awnser me this, why was Goku with you?

Marcarita: He asked me to train him to be able to fight Jiren more often.

Khai: Okay now I see. Shall we be off?

Marcarita: We shall.

Khai: Everyone hold on to me and don't let go whatever you do.

Grand Priest: Ah welcome Marcarita, Khai. Did you bring Goku.

Goku: Hello there Grand Priest.

Grand Priest: Yes, hello Goku.

Goku: So can you tell me why you have called me here?

Grand Priest: Ah yes, The King of All would like to ask you a question and I would very much like to know the awnser to that question.

Goku: What's the question?

Grand Priest: Toe will find out soon enough.

Enters Zeno's throne room

Goku: Ah Zen-Chan would you please tell me why you asked me to come here.

Zeno: Ah Goku Yes I asked you here so I could ask you a very important question.

Goku: What's your question Zen-Chan?

Zeno: Since I love having you around I was wondering if you would consider....... becoming a king of all with me?

Future Zeno was sent back to his time because Present Zeno was going to ask Goku this question so he sent Future Zeno back to his timeline with some stuff from Present Zeno.

Everyone except The Grand Priest: What!

Goku: What! Why me Zen Chan? I'm just a mortal with a pretty high power level.

Zeno: Is that a no?

Goku: What no, I'll say yes if it makes you happy Zen-Chan.

Zeno So yes then?

Goku: If it is what you wish of me to make you happy then I would gladly accept your offer

Zeno: Good, Grand Priest, would get Goku set up for the job please?

Grand Priest: Yes my Lord.

Goku Mind: I can't believe that I'm gonna be a King of all.

Grand Priest: Goku would you please follow me please.

Goku: Sure Grand Priest.

Grand Priest: So here drink this potion it will grant you the powers of the Omni King but it will also come with a high chance of death.

Goku: Ok, I'll do it if it makes Zen-Chan happy. *Takes Potion*

As Goku tales the potion he starts spitting up blood then he turns Super Saiyan Blue and gets up and keeps spitting blood so he goes ultra instinct and powers through the rest of the potion.

Grand Priest: I'm impressed Goku, no one has ever survived that potion.

Goku: Theirs always a first.

Grand Priest: Well said My Lord.

Goku: Gonna take a while to get used to getting called a Lord.

Grand Priest: Yes I can imagine.

Goku: So first to introduce myself to the gods as a new king of all please call all the angels here but not the Gods of Destruction of the Kais just the Angels.

Grand Priest: Yes my Lord.

1 Hour later

Vados: Father why have you called us here?

Grand Priest: There's a new King of all and he would like to introduce himself to a the angels first before the Gods of Destruction or the Kais.

Vados Mind :. A new King of all wonder who it could be.

Grand Priest: Would all the Angels please take their seats please, so we can get on with the introduction.

All the Angels sit down

Grand Priest: Now that we are all day down may I introduce King of All Goku.

Goku Walks in with the king of all clothes on

Goku: Hello.

Most of the Angels let out a gasp except for Marcarita who is slightly blushing at the New King of All.

Whis: My my Goku you sure are moving up in the Multiverse.

Goku: Yes Whis, now I just wanted to formally introduce myself to all the angels that don't know me.

Vados: I'm sure most of us know you because your the one that achieved Ultra Instinct.

Goku: Oh your mean this. *Goes Ultra Instinct*

All Angels: *Gasps*

Goku: Surprised?

All Angels: Very.

Goku: Thought so.

Vados: How did you become a new king of all?

Goku: Zeno offered me the job and I took it to make him happy. Now I also called you all here to ask how to break the news to the Gods of Destruction and the Kais.

Vados: Why don't you do what you did with. Just call them in and introduce yourself to them.

Goku: That will do you may all go back to your universes now and in a week come back with your Gods of Destruction and Kais but before you come inform the Grand Priest so he can tell me your coming.

All Angels: Yes my Lord

Grand Priest: You said all that very well My Lord.

Goku: Yeah when I took that potion it fixed the damage done to me when I hit my head as a kid. So I know how do all this stuff now without problem.

Grand Priest: Very good my Lord what shall you do now my Lord.

Goku: I guess just go hang out with Zen-Chan.

Grand Priest: Lord Zeno informed me if you were to accept you were to accept Lord Zeno as a sibling so he is your little brother now.

Goku: What really that's cool. Also in 3 Days can you get Whis to come here I wish to speak with him about something about what's happening in a week.

Grand Priest: Yes my Lord.

First chapter with over 1000 words in it I'm proud of myself.