"Suit yourself, Miss." She just replied, igniting the motorbike. She felt the arm tightened up around her so she pats it lightly. "I'm a professional driver, I can show you my license if it'll at least lessen your fear."

"No, your pretty face is enough to trust my safety." The lady blatantly replied. "If you can drive faster, I wouldn't mind. I really have to catch up with that audition." She added.

"Okay. Tell me which way to take. Hold tight." Dahyun said before driving carefully fast.

They were talking on their way about the audition as Nayeon, the lady's name, pointing her the way. Little by little, the road becomes familiar to Dahyun. The road she passes through to get to her work before, and as she drove nearer to the familiar place, the nostalgic feeling is hitting her.

"There! Drop me there." Nayeon said, pointing at the exact place Dahyun was avoiding.

Dahyun stopped the motorbike on the side while staring at the five-story building with longing in her eyes. She misses the old times, but sadly, it will not be like before.

"Kim Dahyun, right? I'll find you in any possible SNS, but I really have to go there now. Thank you so much!" Nayeon said in a rush as she gave her back the helmet and fastly run inside the agency.

It's their family's agency, her grandfather's particular, he was the one who has been running and leading it before. She even studied music just to be an employee of her grandfather because she looks up to him very high. He was the one who teaches her to play different instruments especially the piano, he was the one who teaches her to write and produce songs, he was the reason behind all of those, but when he died, her passion died with him. She mourns for him so much that she couldn't even press a key because it reminds her of him. Her heart aches every time she does.

It was a long four years ago, since the last time she was in front of a piano and it just made her cry, she didn't even try playing it again. She even sells her high-quality piano to get rid of it on her sight. She couldn't accept the loss of her grandfather. The reason for her love for music was also the reason why she stopped.

"Dahyun?"

The pale girl tilts her head to the side to see who called her. Her eyes grew wide when she realized who it was. "Taehyung?"

"Dahyunie? Is it really you? Wow. You've gone prettier!" He complimented, Dahyun to get off of her car to hug him.

Taehyung is her cousin. Like her, he is also into music and as far as she knows, he was already the one handling this agency, which she didn't protest at all because he deserves it and he's worth it.

"And you grew taller and more handsome, V." Dahyun run her eyes on her cousin's physique which was really pretty impressed with how to bulk his body became.

"Why are you here? Are you finally coming back to us?" He asked, looking at her happily and expectantly.

Dahyun pursed her lips, "No, I just give someone a ri--"

"Please, Miss! Give me another chance, I can sing even without instrumental accompaniment!" They heard the girl shout in desperation, she was holding the arm of a girl who seems like the auditioner who was staring at her with no emotion.

"No. The requirements said that you should have your prepared song and by what I see, you don't look prepared at all." The auditioner replied.

"I already told you! I was robbed, my song was on my phone!" She explained, breaking into tears.

"I'm sorry but that's the rules we follow, try some other time." She turns her back at her and the girl cried louder.

"Dahyun?" Taehyung called her when she started walking towards the girl who was sitting in front of the building and the people were just looking at her sympathetically.

"Nayeon." She called the older, "C'mon, stand up! The people were looking at you." She said, pulling Nayeon's arms to help her stand up.

"I-I lost the opportunity, D-Dahyun." She cried as she circles her arms on Dahyun's neck, embracing her and startling the latter.

"No, you don't. I'll help you." Dahyun said in determination, which she herself was shocked. Where was that came from? Why is she offering her help? What can she do? She couldn't even look at a piano, what help could she give her?

Nayeon looks at her in confusion, "You'll help me? How?" She asked.

Dahyun was conflicted to answer, she was thinking of another way aside from playing the piano which was her original idea, but she suddenly got fear that she backed out from the thought.

"If you'll play the piano again, I'll let her in." They both look at Taehyung who has been watching them ever since.

Dahyun's lips turned into a straight line, she knew what her cousin is up to, and she doesn't want to give him that, but when she looks at the girl beside her, who has tears stains on her cheeks, eyes are red and tired and looking at her expectantly.

Dahyun glared at V before shutting her eyes close, "O-okay. I'll play."

"Really!?" Nayeon exclaimed, yet again.

Dahyun nods, "Yes. What song are you going to sing?" She asked, looking at Nayeon who was..crying again.

"I'm sorry... I was just.. so happy." Nayeon apologized, "I'll sing Marry you."

They proceeded inside the agency's practice room, with just the auditioner and Taehyung inside who will judge Nayeon but Dahyun felt like she will also be judged by them, and she was more nervous than Nayeon!

Her fingers are trembling as she placed them on the keys, her lips are pale and her heart keeps on hurting as she thought of the person who taught her that. She looks up when Nayeon held her hand, her hand radiates its warmness on her's, plus the rub that calms her.

"I'll treat you something after this." She whispered patting Dahyun's head as she signals her to start.

Dahyun stretches her fingers, she let out a sigh before placing her fingers on the keys like those were made for that. She closed her eyes and feel each key as she started pressing it, creating a calm and familiar sound that resonates all through the four sides of the room.

"I remember how we first met. Dahyun had been so kind since that day to me, she has been the reason for my turning point. She has been the reason why am I in this industry, there wouldn't be It Girl Nayeon if she didn't drive me to the agency if she didn't help me pass the audition if she didn't play this song for me." They both look at each other lovingly with a smile and tears on each other's faces.

"This is the song I sang on my first audition, this is the song Dahyun ever played again after four years of abandoning the piano. This is the song that connects us together, and I couldn't believe that this will also be the song that we ended up at now. The words I didn't expect would come out of her mouth instead of mine... 'Marry You'."

Dahyun pressed the last key of the prelude and Nayeon started singing. The audience or visitors, which were their friends, relatives, and family who witnessed the love they shared throughout the year 'til now, watch them with a smile on their faces.

Life is easier when you have someone to help and stay with you to get through the hard times and share and celebrate happy times. Someone who would love you despite your flaws, someone who would be your breakthrough, and someone consistent enough to stay with you forever.

Nayeon and Dahyun found it with each other.

+++

So I had some changes because I was out of my mind while writing this. The title was actually 'Marry You' and not 'Marry Me' same goes with the original song. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hehe