tv light (drew)

background: you were a co-star in the show outer banks, along with rudy pankow, madelyn cline, chase stokes, and jonathan daviss. you played topper's twin sister, cate, in the show. it was a minor role but you had a few significant lines, most with drew, who played rafe cameron. you became great friends with the cast, especially him, instantly because you are very outgoing and had a good personality. 

present day:

the coronavirus outbreak had devastated the world so quickly. i couldn't go home. i really couldn't go anywhere. not even to the grocery store unless absolutely necessary. 

i was currently quaratining with madelyn, chase, rudy, austin, and drew. jonathan and madison visited once before the virus but they ended up quaratining at their homes. it has honestly been so fun. we always make forts and tik toks and marathoning movies, sometimes even staying up until 3 a.m. because we don't have to go anywhere. 

currently, we are all watching pirates of the carribean because it is the best movie series out there tbh. 

"dudes, i love this movie, but i'm super tired," chase says, sleepily. 

"i agree," madelyn says as she begins to get up and head to our room that we were sharing. "are you coming y/n?"

"i think i'm going to finish watching the movie," i said. "but it has 1 hour left still," rudy added. "are you going to sleep too?" i asked, kind of devastated because i felt like noone wanted to hang anymore. "sorry, y/n," he said. 

"that's okay rudy. good night guys!" i said. they left and now it was just me, austin, and drew. austin was already fast asleep, so i guess it was just me and drew watching the movie. 

"i can't believe everyone left. it's only 10," i said.

"no everyone, y/n," drew said as he wrapped his hand around my waist and i leaned my head on his shoulder. 

it wasn't unusual for him to do that, but everytime he did, it gave me butterflies. we were close, but i always thought about us as friends. honestly though, i wanted more.

"hey drew," i said as he hummed back, his eyes still on the tv. "thank you for staying with me, i appreciate it." 

"aw you're welcome, lovey." 

god i loved that nickname. 

he smiled and looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes of his. well what i could see with the tv light. he truly was adorable. then i could see the way his eyes changed, but barely. i licked my lips and bit them, as i kept looking at him. the movie didn't even matter anymore. 

he leaned forward, kissing me gently and passionately, as if noone was in the room. he deepened the kiss by bringing his other hand that wasn't on my waist to my neck. he pulled me slightly, and i took it as a chance to straddle him. he put his hands on my hips. i stopped kissing him just to look at him, through the tv light. 

"did i do something?" he asked. omg he was so pure.

"no i just wanted to look at you."

he bit his lip as he started kissing me again. i could feel his smile through the kiss making me smile too. then he started laughing, god his laugh was so cute. 

"hey why'd you stop?" i questioned jokingly.

"i just wanted to say that you're so beautiful... and will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"do you know how long i've been waiting for you to ask?"

i kissed him and once again the kiss deepened. i ran my fingers through his hair, earning a moan from him. but at the same time, waking austin up.

"oh my gosh, y'all get a room..." austin said, very tiredly.

we just laughed as he left the room and let us be. drew reached for the remote and turned the movie off. 

~~~~~~

this was my first ever imagine about this boy, who is literally so cute in my opinion. so i hope you enjoyed it and more coming soon:)

drew starkey + rafe cameron imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara