Happiness Over Everything.

Start from the beginning

A knock came at the door before the door swung open. Taraji and Kelvin looked up to see who it was. Terrence slowly looked up from his phone and seen the couple hugged up on one another. It was an awkward silence in the room as Taraji stared at Kelvin before turning her attention towards Terrence. "Uh.. the car is ready and you weren't answering the phone, so I decided to come up here." Terrence spoke making Taraji make an oh face.

While Taraji slowly slid from Kelvin's arms, "her" man was staring at Terrence. Though, Terrence wasn't paying him any attention. He was occupied because of the fact that Mira did not want him to go on the tour with Taraji. I guess you could say that Mira was jealous of Taraji. There was really no reason to be though, Mira was making it so easy for Terrence to be distant nowadays. Plus they weren't married or anything, so why was she so jealous and upset about him going on this press tour?

"Are you ready to go Penda?" Terrence asked in his husky voice making Taraji giggle and nod her head. Kelvin stared at Taraji making her stop her giggling. Terrence cleared his throat and smirked a little bit. He only called Taraji by her middle name just to get under Kelvin's skin if only he was around to hear Terrence say it. Kelvin frowned once more and went back to staring Terrence up and down.

Taraji grabbed her suitcases but Terrence grabbed them from her. "Thank you, baby wipes." Taraji said making Terrence chuckle and head out of the room with her suitcases. Feeling Kelvin's eyes on her, Taraji turned around slowly to meet his gaze. Kelvin's stare couldn't make Taraji weak to her knees, like how Terrence stare would. "Why are you getting so tensed up?" She asked him.

"Man, he always trying to wrap his arms and stuff around your waist. You're always sitting on his lap like it's just a chair or something! The fans love to see you and him together, not you and me together. I hate that Taraji and you know that. But yet, you all up on him like you're dating him and not me. Baby I can't control what had happened in the past but I can control our future and what's in store for us next." Kelvin replied walking up to Taraji and rubbing her hands slowly.

"Kelvin I have a flight to catch, I'll be texting you. I promise.. there's nothing to worry about." Taraji reassured him, before giving him a small peck on the lips. Grabbing her purse and phone, she blew Kelvin a kiss before heading out of the hotel room. Kelvin shook his head and had let out a small and dry chuckle. His phone started to ring once more and he looked at the Caller ID. Answering the phone, Kelvin sighed. He didn't want to do this to Taraji, but you know what they say..

"Once a cheater.. always a cheater."

| | | |

The car ride to the airport didn't feel long for Terrence and Taraji. They spent most of the time in the car cracking jokes and talking about none sense really. It was a joy that they could both be able to spend this tour.. together. The last time they actually went somewhere to ease all their stress and worries.. was a little bit over 10 years ago. It was a trip to Japan. Though they weren't in Japan for a long time, they were both glad to go and explore a part of the world.

"Ms. Henson and Mr. Howard? We're now at the private plane." The driver announced as Taraji and Terrence both stepped out of the car. Terrence grabbed both of their luggage's from out of the trunk of the car and walked towards the private plane with it, Terrence then gave the luggages to the plane assistants. After, Terrence grabbed Taraji's hand and helped her on board the plane.

Once they both were in the plane, they got comfortable and pulled out their blankets and pillows. Though, Taraji's phone started to buzz making her get very irritated quickly. She picked up her phone and seen that Kelvin was sending her messages back to back. Terrence was sitting on the other end of the big large couch that was on their private jet. From out the corner of his eye, he seen Taraji whole mood change from happy to mad in an instant.