"Hold up, Inosuke!" Tanjiro called out and [name] stood to the side and watched what was going on, and she noticed how Tanjiro was about to speak.

"You never know, it might be the guardian spirit of this land," and [name] swore she felt Tanjiro being an extreme idiot right now.

"Also, you shouldn't attack all of a sudden,"

"No, didn't you hear me? It's a train. A railway train, got it? It's a vehicle for transporting people. You country bumpkin!"

"A train? So that's what the crow was talking about?" and the duo, along with [name] and Kanao watched as Inosuke walked further away from the train.

"What's his problem?" Zenitsu asked.

"COMIN' THROUGH!" and Inosuke charged forward, [name]'s eyes widened as she stepped down from the train, wanting to stop her so-called 'responsibility', only to see him ramming straight into the train side.

"STOP IT! TALK ABOUT EMBARASSING!" Zenitsu yelled out.

The sound of the whistle was blown and [name] sighed as security came. She quickly walked over to Tanjiro and whispered into his ears, telling him to help keep their weapons and head over to where Kanao was as she dealt with security.

"What do you think you're doing?!" the guard yelled and [name] quickly stepped in as Inosuke hid behind her, quivering slightly.

"Ah! Sorry, he is from the mountains. I finally managed to find him after so many years so this is the first time he has seen a train and doesn't know how to act. Please forgive us," [name] spoke with a plea, and her eyes showed nothing but kindness. She then squats down and pulled Inosuke in a one-arm hug.

And somehow, Inosuke felt his face getting warm as his heart pounded hard against his chest when [name] did that to him.

"Y-Yeah!" Inosuke said, and [name] pinched him on the back.

"Play along and shut up," she whispered and Inosuke paled slightly.

"Ah, okay we understand! Do you need anything? He seems to be lacking in clothing," and [name] waved her hands off.

"No worries! I'll be getting him clothes soon, thank you for the hard work!"

As soon as the guards walked away as if they were on cloud nine, [name] pinched Inosuke on the side of his bare skin. She then looked at the three young demon slayers standing before her and narrowed her eyes at them, well specifically at Inosuke.

"We have yet to even board the train and you gave me such a headache!" [name] cried out and hit Inosuke hard on the head through his boar mask.

"Come on, let's board the train and find Rengoku-san," [name] muttered out as she walked past them and board the train, which Kanao soon followed as well. Kanao then grabbed hold of [name], causing her to turn to look at her. [name] then noticed the look in Kanao's eyes, and she slowly patted her hand.

"I know," she whispered out and Kanao nodded. After all, being tsugukos of the Hashiras, they had developed their senses to perfection and can now determine the ominous feeling that was emitting from the train.

"She sure does eat a lot for a girl..." Zenitsu muttered out as he looked at [name] who was easily carrying her mountain of bento boxes. Kanao, hearing what Zenitsu had said, took her nichirin blade that was still in its case and hit him harshly on the head.

Causing another whining scene as she proceeded to ignore him and walk on to follow [name] closely. She followed her closely as she walked down the aisle, and soon [name] stopped. That's when she noticed she was looking towards the direction of where their dependable Flame  Hashira was.