"I'm not firing you! You dimwit!"

Jennie's eyes widened after her outburst. Oh shit. She did it again.

Maeng trembled in her seat. "T-Thank you for your endless kindness Mrs. Kim.."

Scary right?

That's why we call her the dragon.

You better not make her angry.

She will tear you into pieces.

"Who said that!?" Jennie turned to the crowd making them all flinch in fear. "I'm not mean! I'm nice! Whoever is scared of me come to the front! Now!"

Everyone ran to the very back of the room and pressed their bodies against the wall.

"That's right! There is nothing to fear!" Jennie folded her arms and stared down on them.

"Nini." Taehyung stood behind her with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose.

*****

"What do you mean you don't know where to return the camel?"

Jeongyeon walked ahead while Jisoo and Nayeon tried to drag Al Fahl with them.

"A guy who lives in his truck gave Al Fahl to me." Jisoo pushed his back because he stopped moving.

"Great." Jeongyeon facepalmed herself and called her colleague Eunwoo.

"Jisoo you should stop groping his butt, what if he shits on you?" Nayeon took a step back from the two because the camel's face turned strange.

"Do you know what camel shit looks like? It's just small--"

A repetive plopping sound rang in the air and Jisoo's lips were sealed.

Nayeon stared at her before she looked at her feet. Neither of them moved.

"Small balls?" Nayeon finished and lifted her head.

Jisoo's mouth was still closed and she was frozen in her spot. However the camel started moving again, leaving her behind.

*****

"Mrs. Kim can I get the day off? My son has a ballet performance."

"Yes of course you can. You are a good father." She placed her hands on his shoulders and complimented him.

"Mrs. Kim, can you babysit my cat tomorrow?"

"Anytime! I'd love to girl!" She stretched her hand out and gave the woman a high five.

"Mrs. Kim I accidentally lost the file about the Park case. I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay! I'm just going to redo it from scratch, don't worry brother." She fistbumped the man.

Jennie slumped herself on her seat in her office when everyone was gone. She rubbed her temples, being nice is so hard.

"I have to admit, I'm amazed." Taehyung stepped into her office and leaned against her table.

"Does everyone love me yet?" Jennie inquired.

"They actually do. Especially since you are hosting a barbecue or something?" Taehyung asked surprised.

"Yeah, I did say I would. In celebration of everyone being healthy and happy blah blah." Jennie scrunched up her nose in disgust.

Taehyung chuckled. "Keep it up champ. You might become the most popular person in the company." He gave her shoulder a pat.