Chapter 10: Blue Haired Painter

Начните с самого начала

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

I walk around as I watched the birds flew high in the air outside the large window, soaring around freely. It was an adorable view of two love birds. What makes it more cuter is that Elizabeth is slowly attempting to chase it.

About her, I have to make sure that she's perfectly healthy and contented. I don't think I should play with her or teach her some more tricks again. She was much more of a cat with an elegant taste than a playful one... or what Jumin once stated.

I love Elizabeth, but I don't want to dissapoint her owner again.

I have already made her feel better, which made Jumin thanking me repeatedly and giving me a huge amount of won. I declined many times, not wanting his money. But what he did is he just forcefully shoved it in my pocket while he glared at me, like he's making a look that says "Just take my money.".

I was on my way with Elizabeth walking beside me, getting the art supplies where the maids told me where it is placed. Jumin just left an hour ago, and I came here as early as possible to finish making a portait of him and his companion cat. I'm gonna surprise him with placing it in the wall in his bedroom. I hope he doesn't mind.

I planned to make the painting more realistic and perfect. Just like the way he likes it. Anything, just to make his smile show on his face....

..I don't know why I'm too focused about that, but Jumin's my friend! And I'd love to make him happy, he's just afraid to show it in his face!

...or maybe I just fell for his attractive smile?

No, I think that's creepy. Just stop with those thoughts again. If I really liked him, it's obvious that he wouldn't like me back.

I remember that I saw on one of his old magazines that he's one of the most wanted bachelors. But lately, I've been thinking that's about to change when I found an article of him dating a woman called Sarah Choi. She's probably the woman Jumin once mentioned before as his fiancée.

Nonetheless, I guess it's no use of liking him. He already has someone...

"Meow!" I looked down, staring at Elizabeth as she starts doing her cute gazing thing. "Are you tired, Elizabeth?" I asked, as she tilted her head. The cat then lifted her front legs and waited patiently for me to pick her up.

"Oh! C'mere, kitty. Let me carry you."

When I finally carried her, she nudges her head at my neck comfortably as she makes a soft purring sound. The vibrating sound of her purr tickles me along with her soft fur. She would always do this to me, and I'm here just giggling like a little girl.

Jumin was right. Hugging her felt like you're laying in a bunch of soft clouds with tranquility.

Feels like heaven...

But it all suddenly stopped when I heard an angered hiss from her.

"Elizabeth...?" I looked at her face, seeing her spiky fangs exposed while her fur stood up.

Is she angry at me...? I looked at her frightening cat eyes, seeing that she's actually not glaring at me, but from someone behind.