A Sad Tony :(

3rd POV

It's not like Tony and Steve didn't know where Peter was. Do you really think, Tony being the parent he is, wouldn't have some sort of tracking device of Peter? The only reason Tony wasn't storming into Wades run down New York apartment was because Steve had talked him out of it.

"Peters not a kid anymore, Tony. He was bound to find someone he's in love with- and whether we like it or not, we can't do anything about it. Peter loves us, we're his parents, he'll be home soon and then we can have a conversation about... Wilson... but for now, please don't act like this!" Steve sighed in frustration, trying to pull the blankets off of a very angry, depressed Tony.

"There's no reason for you to be acting like this!" Steve tugged even harder on the covers, but Tony didn't budge.

Tony was use to putting small trackers in Peters things, as awful as it sounds, Peter knew about them and never really minded. When Peter was younger, he was very prone to wondering off and getting lost. Those small trackers had actually saved his life a handful of times.

But now, when he wanted to the most, Tony couldn't go and check where Peter was, mostly because Steve wouldn't let his near his computers.

In all reality, Tony was terrified at the thought of not being able to help Peter if he was in trouble. All Tony wanted to do was check if Peters vitals were even active! Steve advised against it. The vitals would include everything from pain levels, if Peter was hungry, and most importantly, his heart rate.

Before Steve has shut off Tony's computer that held all of Peters tracking information, Steve caught a glimpse at Peters heart rate.

And it was going very, very, fast.

3rd POV

Peter laid on his stomach, his ass in the air as Wade plowed it. Peter had both of his hands behind his back, being held in place by Wade, and he was roughly fucked into the mattress.

"Waaaddee! I'm gonna cum again!" Peter felt his stomach get hotter and Wade felt Peters ass tighten up around his dick.

"Oh... FUCK" Wade grunted and continued to thrust harder into Peter, both of them cumming, Peter onto the beds blankets and Wade into Peters ass.

Both Wade and Peter laid on the bed, sweating and panting, trying to catch their breath. Peter laughed suddenly, and Wade turned to see what was up.

"What's so funny, baby boy? Does my ass look funny or something?" Wade moved closer to Peter on the bed, and Peter just shook his head before he sat up and straddled Wades hips.

"It's nothing... well I mean it's not nothing... I just wonder what my dads might be thinking at this exact moment... they have this tracker in my phone and in my watch that they can see my vitals in..." Peter leaned down and kissed Wade. It was sloppy and nasty, and it surprised Wade, but he kissed his right back.

"That's kinda fucking weird, Parker." Wade laughed.

"Yeah I know- I just wonder what they think of my vitals at this very moment." Peter laughed again, "I doubt they think I'm having sex for like the 6th time since I ran away! I feel like such a bad kid!" Peter laughed again, and it was obvious to Wade that Peter had never really been a rebellious child growing up, and that all this rebellion against his parents was getting to Peters head.

It was true, since the first time they had sex the day before, Peter took every chance he got to drag Wade back to the bed. Wade didn't mind, not one bit, however, and he let himself be engulfed by Peters lust.

Wade felt Peter grab his dick and start stroking it, and Wade let out a groan.

"Hey, baby boy, I just came like 2 minutes ago, I need some rest and recovery time! Want some chocolate milk? There's some in my fridge!" Wade stroked Peters hair, and Peter just shook his head before leaning down and licking the tip of Wades dick.

"Regular milk is fine~" Peter joked, before slipping Wades dick into his mouth, letting it hit the back of his throat. Wade melted, gripping onto Peters hair as Peter slid his tongue up the shaft of Wade cock, which was already dripping with cum.

A/N!

Thank you to everyone for enjoying the book thus far! I don't plan on having many more chapters, but thank you to everyone who likes and comments! It's really funny reading comments!

Also if you like Animal Crossing NH you should totally follow me on TikTok @ rociohitzel :)

THANKS!