Keerti- baby mumma love you..aapko pata hai aap mere baby ho and I'm your mumma..I'm sorry baby mumma aapke pass nahi thi.. mumma ko nahi pata tha aap mere baby ho..

Naksh look at her shocked..

she is blabbering continuously in sleep..

Keerti- baby aap mumma ke saath rehna please.. mumma want to love you.. mumma ne aapko bahut miss kiya hai..

Tears brimmed in his eyes..

Keerti-Naksh mujhe meri Amyra chahiye mere paas.. please meri Amyra ko mujhse dur mat karna please..

He look at her shocked Tears rolled down from his eyes..

He move toward Keerti and put Amyra carefully back on bed without disturbing her sleep..

He hold Keerti hand and put it on Amyra..

Keerti snuggle more into Amyra and hug her tightly..

He find a feeling peace on her face..

Naksh- ye kya karne wala tha me..

He move back in shock..He fall down on his knees..He cover his mouth so that no one can listen his sobs..

Naksh- I'm sorry..I.. I'm sorry..I..I became selfish for sometime..me phirse tumhe wahi pain dene wala tha jo tum ab tak feel kar rahi thi..how could I..how could I..

He hit his hand on floor angrily..

Naksh- me sirf apne baare me hi soch raha tha..I'm really bad Keerti..I'm sorry..

He got up and goes out of room..he see nurse going toward Amyra ward..

He informed nurse to again put drip pipe on her hand..

Naksh leave from there..

He is walking on road devastated..tears flowing from his eyes..

Kyu main jaagoon played..

"Dadda" he turned listening her voice but she is not there..

He again start walking..

He see a family infront of him in which both parents loving their child..

He smile seeing that..He imagine Keerti and Amyra with him..

He is about to go toward them but they disappeared..

His smile faded seeing that..

He sit on bench holding his head..

He look up and saw Keerti standing joining hand infront of him.. she is pleading to him..

He is about to hold her hand.. but she again disappeared..

He look around but she is nowhere..

He look up in the sky..

Naksh- (shout) why..why..

He kicked on bench angrily..he is hurting himself again and again..

He fall down on his knees..tears flowing from his eyes...

Naksh- jab meri Amyra ko mujhse dur hi karna toh kyu use meri life me bheja..you always do this to me..why..why you always snatched my loved ones from me..why?? Pehle meri Keerti ab meri Amyra why?