The man who had extended the olive's branch in their toughest times looked like Mother Theresa to them.After confirming the man's identity as a multi-billionaire businessman using the all knowing Google, my parents looked like their souls had left their body and I had to shake them a few times to make them come back to earth.I didn't have the ability to take care of my siblings yet if they decided to ascend now.

Anyway, my parents agree with the man and they decided the date I would meet his son on the spot.I heard him said that his son was thought of as someone who said mean things to other kids like drinking water and eating food and was selfish as well as having an unnaturally bad grade.

When I saw the boy for the first time, I was stunned silly.He was very cute with emerald eyes and brightly coloured red locks, his appearance was so out of this world but that's not what stole the living soul out of me.His hair that looked like it was on fire was the reason.Actually, it was.

After I commented on the boy's flamy hair, the servants flocked to him with wet clothes and water while some shouted for doctor.Did they really didn't realise it beforehand? I was sent to sit on the couch with hot cocoa and cookies to bother myself with as I calmly wait for the commotion to settle down.

After the issue was settled, I once again met face to face with the boy.His head seemed to have been bandage so tightly, not a single strand of hair could be seen.I was pretty sure that the fire hadn't spread far yet.It was a shame if the hair became damaged from the burnt, I thought as the hair was really mesmerising.Though, I was sure his father would seek the best hair expert if that was to happen.

I was reminded of the bunnies at my school after seeing his red eyes.Obviously, he was trying his best to hold in the tears.I guessed it was shame and pride that didn't allow the dam to break as he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of a stranger who hadn't even introduced himself.

I did wondered why a ten years old kid needed to feel that as back in my school, my peers had acted as if theirs was stolen ever since they were in their mothers's wombs based on how they conducted themselves.Not that it mattered to me.

"Nice to meet you.My name is ▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️.Please take care of me." I said as warmly as I could while flashing him with a smile.At that time, I had hoped that my smile didn't look as sagely as I was usually told.

"P-please care take of me too.My name is Akagami Riku." I ignored his stammering and said smiling.

"Alright, Akagami-kun."

Since that day, I moved from my school and went to the same school as Akagami-kun.I found out that at the beginning of school term, he was quite popular with his looks and family's status but it was short-lived as Akagami-kun's mouth had made countless girls cried and the boys gloated in his downfall as he was so popular before.After conversing with him and observing how he talked with our classmates, it didn't take long before I realised the main issue.

Akagami-kun was awkward around people.

To cover it up, he would usually say mean things he didn't even mean which would make others hate him in turn.But what others didn't know was that he's actually a cinnamon roll that melt people's hearts.He is the type that appeared hard on the outside but soft in the inside.To quote whoever weeb was it that started that term, a classic tsundere.

It seemed there was a reason after all why the servants at the Akagami's mansion would go mad with worry at the sight of Akagami-kun's bleeding finger when turning the pages too fast during one of my tutoring sessions.

Knowing this, I started devising plan to make him a popular kid.First of all, I need to show his hidden tsundere attribute.Admittedly, it was a wish from the bottom of my heart for Akagami-kun to have more friends.