38

Chan POV

I finally came back home from the studio after another really tiring day. As soon as I reached my room I fell onto the bed. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I picked up and was greeted by a very cheerful Kya.

"Hi Chris how are you? I hope you're okay!"

"Hi Kya, yeah I'm fine what about you? You seem quite excited."

"I'm fine as well. And yeah I am really excited I managed to play Cupid with my friend and it worked! It took some time but it finally worked!"

I chuckled. She was being so cute. I could imagine her smiling brightly and almost jumping around like a cute little puppy.

"Hey why are you laughing? I'm being very serious right now!"

"I just thought you were being cute."

"I'm not cute tho!"

"Whatever you say, bae..."

"Bae? That's a new one."

"Yeah I like using new nicknames every now and then."

"Oh so I should start looking for one to call you too then."

«What would be an idea that you have?»

«I don't know I guess I still need to search.»

«I'll find one soon I promise!»

«If it makes you happy then no problem baby»

«Oh I didn't tell you the end of the story with my friend, now that I think about!»

«Hahaha is it so important or what?»

«Hey! I managed to play Cupid successfully!»

«Okay, okay then tell me your story, I don't mind.»

«Well basically she had a crush on this one guy and I knew that he liked her as well. But the thing is neither of them dared to make a move, afraid they'd get rejected. Soooo during a party I locked them into a room and told them per text that I would not let them out until they confessed.»

I laughed a little at her story.

«Poor them...»

«Finish listening before judging!»

«Okay then.»

«Soooo I went away and about 45 minutes later I received a text from them and they said that they both confessed. Then I told them I went out for a little, which I did not by the way, and said I would be back in an hour. An hour later I texted them again and told them that I never actually locked the door and they could come out. End of the story and they are dating now.»

«You have some weird ass ideas sometimes, you know?»

«It's the end result that counts tho!»

Then we both fell silent without any reason, when she suddenly said those words.

«I love you, my Chris.»

She then quickly hung up.

I was left there, staring at my phone all flustered and feeling my cheeks burning up. I thought about calling her back, but then decided it would be enough for today.

I put my phone away and decided to go to sleep, still flustered at those words she said.

Heyyyyoooooo

OK I'M UWUING SO HARD RIGHT NOW LIKE SORRY (Y/N) AND FELIX BUT CHAN AND KYA ARE JUST SO FREAKIN CUTE😍💟💝💘💞💗💕💖🧡❤️💚💛💟💜

...

Sorry about that😅

I definitely need to write more of these two together!!!

So be prepared for that.

Also the plan that Kya used to play Cupid was one I actually discussed with my lovely 34lxght ❤️❤️

We do have quite a weird sense of playing Cupid but nevermind😅😂

This was actually quite a long chapter with 488 words (not including the A/N).

I liked it tho, hope you did to!

Oh and btw my mom said she's gonna read this story...
RIP me...😅😂

Joking mom don't kill me please!!!

Anyways imma stop now and see y'a in the next chapter!

Author;)