⤫ TRAINEE # O18 .

RAP 7/10 | DANCE 10/10 | VOCAL 5/10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ fresh but hot, hello i'm hajoon! ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BIRTH NAME :: Han Joowon

STAGE NAME :: Hajoon

— because his mother used to call him this saying that it was a coincidence that his name together was her favorite season (hajoon means summer)

BIRTHDATE :: June 20, 2000

ETHNICITY :: Korean

NATIONALITY :: South Korean

BLOOD TYPE :: B

HEIGHT :: 179 cm (5'10.5")

WEIGHT :: 65 kg (143 lbs)

TRAINING TIME :: 5 years

BIRTHPLACE :: Seoul, South Korea

HOMETOWN :: Seoul, South Korea

COMPANY :: SM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TRIVIA ::

— his personality type is ESFP (entertainer).

—  he isn't very stable when singing and lacks some clarity when rapping.

—  he likes to create conversations with funny questions such as "milk or cereal first" and tries to get to know people as much as he can.

— he owns a hedgehog named yoda because of his love for the star wars movies.

— he is ambidextrous; for the fact that he's always accidentally hurting himself, especially his right arm, he has learned how to write with both hands.

— ever since he was little, he has always thought that women's perfume smells way better than men's perfume. he would just use his mother's until they agreed to buy one for himself.

— he always has a disposable camera with him to capture the best moments.

— he got into dance when he was 4 because of barney the dinosaur, and the fact that he wanted to dance like him, so his parents put him in a dance academy, and later on he took it more seriously and auditioned for some entertainments.

— he collects comic books and likes to trade.

— he developed a pork allergy when he was eleven due to a bacteria inside his body but his parents still mock him to this day that it was because he ate bacon almost every day for breakfast.

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT HAN JOOWON ON HIS JOURNEY TO DEBUTING !