Chapter 8 - it's normal

En başından başla

The word didn't leave his head since. Izuku looked more relaxed at this question, smiling to himself when he answered.

"When you have a boy you want to stay with."

He hummed, thinking about what Izuku said. The tea was ready by the time he was satisfied with his thoughts and both of them moved to sit on the comfy couch Izuku owned.

The sun was already down, and like every day, he and Izuku put in some hero documents. After he told Izuku what the league taught him about heroes, the man made sure to show him these videos to show him how wrong they were.

He tried to focus on them, but Izuku looked more appealing. The man always pulled him onto his lap, so his back leaned on Izuku's hard chest.

It did things to him that he didn't know how to explain. Somewhere deep down, he wanted to let Izuku do more. But more of what?

Today, he was wearing one of Izuku's bigger shirts. It left one of his shoulders exposed, and when he stood, it reached his knees.

They were supposed to get clothes for him from agents working with Izuku in two days.

He didn't want that. Izuku's shirts were all he needed. They were always comfortable and felt nice on his skin.

His focus shifted from Izuku back to the TV, his brain trying to focus on the document, and for the first few minutes, it worked. He watched the video peacefully, his attention on the flickering screen where it should be, but it didn't stay like that for long.

Izuku's hands started to move. It was a gentle touch, Izuku's fingers moved up and down his sides, and he tried not to make too much of a deal off of it. It made him relax, his body getting used to the touch pretty fast.

But then the tips of Izuku's fingers moved up only to slide down his chest back to his hip.

His cheeks started to burn, and a warm feeling bubbled in his stomach. Izuku put his head in the crook of his shoulder, startling him. Izuku's hot breath hit the base of his ear, and for a second he thought he felt Izuku's lips.

The hands left his sides and traveled up and down his back instead. The motion made him shiver, but he didn't do anything to stop it. He closed his eyes and paid attention to where the hands were.

Both of them were synchronized, going slowly from his back to the inner parts of his thighs, and stayed there.

Izuku's curly hair tickled his neck when his head moved. The man's breathing was heavy and low as he took a deep breath, taking in his caramel scent.

It came unexpectedly to him. Izuku's tongue went from his shoulder to his ear and he did everything in his power to stay quiet.

The hands on his thighs pulled his legs a bit more apart and that's when he noticed something. In the panic, he stood up and ran away from shocked Izuku.

He ran into the bathroom, forcing himself to lock the door and take a deep breath.

What is wrong with him? And even worst, what is wrong with his body?! What is this feeling?

He slid down the cold tiled wall and pulled his knees close to his head before putting his arms around him, hoping that the tent in his pants will disappear.

This thing never happened to him before, and he didn't know what to do with it.

A gentle knock on the door startled him from his thoughts, sending a wave of panic rush through him. "Go away, please!"

"Kacchan, I'm sorry, I went too far. Those things I did- I-I made you uncomfortable, I'm-"

"No! What you did was good. It's me. Something is wrong with me!" A short quiet followed, he heard Izuku doing something behind the door but didn't know what.

"Kacchan, what's wrong?" "I don't know how to explain it." That must have told Izuku the answer.

The lock to the bathroom door broke, and Izuku walked in, carefully kneeling in front of him. He didn't look at him, but he knew, Izuku was looking at him.

"It's alright." Izuku's hands were once again placed on his shoulders. "Let me help you." He finally got the courage to glance up at Izuku before shaking his head. "No, it's weird. I don't know what happened to me. I'm sorry."

Izuku ruffled his hair and moved his hand under his chin, making him face him. "It's not weird. Things like this happen to men all the time."

His eyes widen. "Really?" He needed to look like an idiot now. He just wished to know more about these things. He yearned to live normally.

Izuku nodded and let his hands fall on his knees. "It will be painful if we don't do something about it. Let me help. I promise everything will be alright. You can wrap your arms around me for support."

Izuku felt responsible for this, the guilt eating him up. He didn't mean for this to happen, but there was no taking back. He will make Kacchan feel good, that's the last thing he can do to make it up to him right now.

Izuku shifted closer, the hands on his knees spreading his legs apart as he got between them. Like on autopilot, Kacchan wrapped his arms around Izuku's neck and laid his head on the man's shoulder.

The fingers came back and explored his stomach, before pulling at his shirt that ended up on the floor seconds later, leaving him only in boxers.

Sweet nothings were whispered in his ear as Izuku played with the edge of his boxers before pulling them down. That action earned the man a small moan that escaped Kacchan's lips on accident.

Before Izuku started anything, his hands massaged the blond's thighs and nibbled at his collarbone. Kacchan let out sounds he never knew he could make and it seduced Izuku to want more.

A choked cry escaped his mouth when Izuku put his hand around the base of his dick, moving his hand up and down before squeezing.

His nails dug into the back of Izuku's shirt when the man began to stroke him, confident in his moves. A small set of tears started to form at the corner of his eyes at the pleasurable sensation.

Izuku's hand started moving faster, making it impossible for him to stop any of his whimpers. "Kacchan, look at me."

Another whimper left his mouth at Izuku's voice. He let go of Izuku's back and leaned against the wall, making eye contact with Izuku.

His cheeks were pink from the feeling, saliva escaping his mouth as he forgot how to swallow properly. He waited for Izuku's next move, panting hard as he tried to relax. The man looked at him hungrily like he wanted to tear him apart, but stayed quiet, noting every reaction he got from him.

Izuku moved a bit back, never breaking eye contact as he started moving again, but this time, the grip was tighter.

Kacchan let out a loud moan, looked down, and closed his eyes as his mouth stayed open. His hands hit the floor, turning into fists as he tried not to lose control over his mind that was filling with pleasure.

Izuku's thirsty gaze made him tremble. The man leaned close, kissing his lips lightly, before deepening the kiss. He wasn't sure what to do, so he let Izuku take control and moved his tongue however he liked.

All of it was starting to get too much for him. He was reaching his limit. "W-wait, I-Izu- something is coming!"

Izuku didn't let go, and after a few more strokes, he came into Izuku's hand, seeing stars.

He laid there, watching as Izuku put his hand with the white liquid to his face, inspecting it, before looking up at him and licked the fluid from his fingers.

His whole body started to tremble from the stimulation, tired and worn out. Izuku quickly pulled him into a hug, laying with him on the floor until he eventually fell asleep.

A/N Hello! School started,ಠ ೧ ಠ and I'm a bit tight on my schedule, ಥ‿ಥ so I'm sorry if any of my chapters this week will be shorter. ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ
Have a beautiful day! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧