Part 1...

"Honey~ I'm Home~". Kota said after he open the door but....No one welcome him.

"Honey?~".

Kota said again searching for his wife, he open their room door and saw her sleeping peacefully, he get closer to her and look at her face.

"Kei~ I'm Home and hungry~". He said slowly and touch her nose.

"Umm~ the food in the fridge ~".

Kei whined and turn to the other side, Kota pouted and go to look for something to eat, after that he do his work in the living room, after three hours, he sighed and throw his work paper, he go to the room and saw Kei still sleeping.

"Kei Wake up!! How long you will sleep!!!".

Kota said annoyingly but Kei didn't response, he sighed and tried to wake her up, he get on top of her and start kissing her everywhere, he even strip her clothes and kiss her white skin but.....

"Umm~ Kou not now~ let me sleep~". Kei said and make Kota pouted.

"I will not!! Since when you start sleeping this long? You didn't even welcome me with my welcome home Kiss like everyday!! What's happen to you?!". Kota said annoyingly and Kei finally open her eyes and look at him.

"Sorry, But I can't talk to you now, I want to sleep".

She said and close her eyes again. Kota blink his eyes and pouted, he get off from the bed and leave the room, he look at his work papers and sighed.

"I have a long night ".

He start doing his work in the living room untill late night, he look at the watch and yawn.

"Finally finish, I have to go and sleep".

It was 1:38am , he clean the place and take his work papers and put then in the bag, he walk to the room and open the door, he sighed when he saw his wife still sleep, he Chang his clothes and lay next to her he close his eyes and fast sleep from the tried, suddenly he heard a sound, he open his eyes and look at the watch, it was 2:23am, he look at his side and didn't see Kei, he get up quickly and go to search for her, he go downstairs but didn't find her, he heard a sound coming from one of the room so he enter it, he knock the bathroom door.

"Kei??! Are You Ok?!". Kota asked worriedly.

"O-Open the door". She said and he open the door, he rush to her when he saw her siting in the floor with her pale face.

"Honey what happen to you?!". Kota hold her body and caresses her hair behind to see her face.

"Baka!! It's Your fault!! ". Inoo said almost shouting.

"ME!!!".

"Yes You!! I Can't sleep all night because of you!".

"B-But What Did I Do?!". Kei rolled her eyes, suddenly she cover her mouth when she was about to throw up.

"Kei!!". She fall in Kota's embrace panting heavily.

"I....I'm pregnant you Baka! I can't sleep well in the night because I always want to throw up!! That's why I sleep for the whole day in the morning until evning!". Kei said annoyingly and Kota blink his eyes.

"P-Pregnant?!!! ". Kota said disbelief.

"Yeah....So?! Are you happy". Kei look at him.

"Umm~ Yes and No".

"Why No?!!". Kei shout and cover her mouth again.

"That's why! I don't want to see you like that! It's hurts me, but am happy because finally we will have another member in our life". Kota said and pat his wife back.

"Y-You have to use for that then, I will be like that for a while then It will get worse! ". Kei said as she lay on her husband's embrace again.

"It's Ok, I will be next to you". Kota said and kiss her forehead.

"Kou I have a favor?".

"What is it Honey?!".

"Don't wake me up when you come from work or you will regret it! If you want a welcome Home kiss you can Kiss me but not farther then that! Understand?!". Kei said firmly and Kota just nodded.

"O-Ok".

And so, Kota stayed all night next to his wife and he slept for the whole day and didn't go to work that day.

Finish Part 1~.....