Heartlessnostalgia's Short Story

Start from the beginning

"Ako kahapon lang." Zire muttered then looked at my direction. "Ikaw, G?" she grinned.

"Uhm, well..." I pouted. "Just bend and—"

"Sshh, tama na." Polaris covered her ears and we laughed when we saw how red her face is.

I fixed my dress, touching my stomach. I am pregnant with our first child, hindi naman super big ang stomach ko kagaya ng ibang pregnant kaya hindi s'ya heavy sa feeling.

After our wedding in the lost island, Luci and I stayed here for our honey moon. This is the first place we chose before going to Italy and to other parts of the country.

Luci's cousins and their wives went home first and came back today and some last night just to have a short vacation here in the island.

Walangtao here sa island except from us and a few staff for privacy.

Nag-aya ang girls na pumasok ulit sa cabin where Luci and I are staying. Zire helped me walk towards the house and I smiled to thank her.

Pagkapasok palang namin sa cabin, maingay na kaagad ang boys. I laughed when I saw them covering their ears while my husband is reciting their debts.

I saw Vioxx kissing his rosary.

"What the heck, daddy?" Sera laughed and went to his husband.

"Luci," I called.

Luci's black eyes stared at me. I saw him lowered his magic notebook and offered me his hand.

"Come on, baby." He called.

I giggled, walked towards his direction and he assisted me in sitting on his lap.

"How's your sleep?" he asked me immediately and I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Super great, Luci. Super thumbs-up ako sa performance ni Master." I whispered.

His laughter roared, slowly lifting my chin to kiss my lips.

"Is ming-ming satisfied?" he asked, placing his hand on my leg.

"Well, G approves." I winked at him and brushed his long hair. "Super satisfying ang play sa garden ni G."

He laughed, natatawang ki-niss ko ang cheeks n'ya and whispered.

"Luci, can I braid your hair?" I asked and he smiled, his black eyes glistened as he nodded.

"Sure," he kissed my lips.

"Yay!" I giggled and stood from his lap.

Pumunta ako sa room to get my ponytails, pagbaba ko there ay natuloy pa ang singilan nila.

"Reev, away ako bumbay..." Caspian muttered, hugging Lars and I chuckled when she flicked her husband's forehead.

"Hoy, Alcantara. Magbayad ka, ayoko na bayaran utang mo." She hissed and Cas pouted.

"How about installment?" Vioxx negotiated.

I went beside Luci, I sat on the sofa's hand rest and lifted my comb to brush my husband's hair and began braiding his hair.

"Anong installment, hoy!" Luci raised his magic notebook. "Ang tagal nanito, dapat nga may tubona!"

Warrion pouted and scratched his brows then glanced at me.

"Baka naman, G..." he called. Winter laughed, I blinked and looked at him and Luci frowned.

"H'wag ka makinig, Guin!" Luci tried covering my ear.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Oo nga, G. Baka naman." Wave retorted and Zire just laughed.

"What?"