Chapter 1: What The Fuc-

Hello guys so a warning, I'm gonna mention multiple AUs that I just made up, and if they actually do exist then pls comment if they do and I would change the AU. So continuing on.

Error's worn out.

It's has been 2 weeks since ink keeps on going in his artistic maniac sprees, leaving bullshit-ery in every shitty au he's been leaving to .

Like SWAPSWAPSWAP AU is a bit okay of an AU but EXTALE? No thanks!!! That AU was even worse than UNDERLUST, and that's saying something to most people's and monster's view of the au.

EXTALE, unlike they're simple name, is an AU, full of rapists, senseless murderers, and a bunch of bad people that even nightmare will torture for days for the deeds they committed.

Error didn't even blink when he sent his strings, bones and gaster blasters to the population, though he did gave most of the innocent people, the innocent children and the innocent elderly; a quick death.

they all; excluding the innocents, deserved to die slowly, but error is in a hurry to delete 14 more AUs ink just sprung up in this week, so unfortunately they were spared from the torture they should've subjected to.

'what the hell was ink thinking in creating that AU?!' error thought at the time, as he finally deleted the AU that should've never existed in the first place, then continued on to deleting an AU called REALITY ON WARP

A good amount of time skips, brought to you by TK! Sans.

It has been 2 days since that AU's erasure, right now error is trying to catch his breath from the speed-kills and speed-deletes of the 10 other AU's. "11 DoWn, 3 mORe AUs to Go" error smiles as finally! He can rest a bit when he's finally done wiping the AUs from existence.

just as he was about leave to the portal he summoned, he heard a splashing sound.

"GosH DaRnit!!!!!" error screams as he turns around to see ink standing like a person who just got laid on the night before. "Error!!!! I swear!!!! I will-" but before ink could continue his complaining, error just jumps to the portal and immediately closes it.

As soon as error leaves, ink drops his act and pouts in the distorted space of an AU "meanie~" 'it's so close! I though he might like this au!!!' ink thought to himself before submerging to the ink splatter, leaving the 11th AU victim to perish.

Error landed with a small thud as he returns to the loud anti-void. 'home sweet home' he thought sarcastically as he hears the voices throw him some insults.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE IN THE EMBRACE OF THOSE STRINGS OF YOURS!!!"

"POOR, POOR GLITCHTRASH!!! PAPYRUS LEFT YOU HERE TO DUST!, NOT THAT I BLAME HIM."

"IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT CHILDREN KEEPS ON DYING EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUMP TO THE VOID, ATLEAST YOUR SHITTY FATHER WILL KEEP YOU COMPANY THERE!!!"

"IT'S NO WONDER REAPER DIDN'T SAVE YOU FROM GLITCHING OUT!, YOU'RE TOO USELESS AND DISGUSTING TO BE SAVED!!!"

Error hums in a somewhat agreement as he starts to knit a blue scarf out of his own strings for the new chara that just joined in the chocoholic club.

Error would've been hurt by the things the voices are shouting at him before but he learnt to just tune them out, after all they aren't important in his daily life, 'but that doesn't mean it's any less true~' a voice spoke out in the deepest part in his minds, which he also tuned out on.

Error used his magic to levitate a chest entangled in his strings above the anti-void, he then opens it to reveal several beads, needles and special colorful strings placed at the middle or the large chest.

'now what kind of beads should I place in the scarf?' error thinks as he debates on which color suits the color of the scarf, when suddenly a severe kind-of earthquake hits the anti-void, which should be impossible.

error drops his half-knitted scarf in shock and braces himself from the violent shaking that is occurring in the anti-void and unknowingly his entire multiverse. As he lays there a bit scared, the voices starts to scream in surprise.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUC-"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE MULTIVERSE!!!!"

"WELL THIS HASN'T HAPPENED BEFORE~"

"WHY IN THE MOTHER OF GASTERS IS THERE AN EARTHQUAKE IN A GODDARN ANTI-VOID!!! THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!!"

"Oh wHat dO yOU THinK SheRLock, ThaT tHe gROunD I'm STANdiNG iN ISn't Ground?" error grumbles to the voices, slowly standing up as to look if his objects are crackless and us where as it should be.

the quake quickly erases itself out of existence, as there's not even a sigh of the quake happening, except for the people's and monster's memory of that one strange occurance.

"So, dOEs Youar mAmA fATE hAVe aNy Clue on wHat tHE hEck JUSt hAPPENed?" error asks them while picking up the beads that fell out of the chest and the numerous needles rolling in the anti-void, error doesn't really expect them to answer but hey he's hoping that they might.

" WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD WE TELL YOU!!!!!"

"WELL SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T KNOW YET"

"HEY NUMBER 2, SINCE WHEN DO YOU CARE FOR THIS BASTARD CHILD?!?!"

"WHAT!?! FUCKING NO! I WAS JUST WONDERING AS TO WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"

"AND WHY IS THIS OUR CONCERN? AFTER ALL THAT AIN'T ANY OF OUR BUSINESS!"

"IT'S JUST.....IT DIDN'T JUST OCCUR IN HERE-"

"YEAH WE KNOW WATSON, IT ALSO OCCURED IN OTHER FUCKING AUS-"

"NO!!!! I MEAN THE OTHER HERE!!!!!!!"

"WAIT... YOU MEAN-"

"mEAn wHAT?" error asked watching the souls that he hanged in the anti-void, he was a bit curious when the earthquake happened, but now he's extremely curious, after all what did the earthquake do to make them so panicked?

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!"

"FUCK OFF!!! WORTHLESS GLITCH!!!!"

Error sighed, welp atleast he got a bit of an info as to how out of hand the earthquake subject happened.

'oh well, time to continue with the scarf' error told himself as he grabs on to the discontinued scarf and starts to continue knitting it. He might as well forget that earthquake for now, after all he probably won't get an answer as to what it is, at all.

Oh how he really should've paid attention as to what the voices keep on shouting panickly about.

Boi I just realised that the PROLOUGE isn't a PROLOUGE, oh well at least you'll have a hint on what will happen next.

Well anyways I hope you enjoy this story and it's lack of better expressing-s and worse writing skills.

But anyway I hope I don't underdue this in the end, but see you on the next chapter.