CHAPTER 1

The scene stars with a girl sitting in a bed and looking at the picture of a little girl her eyes is filled with tears.At that time small girl came running to that girl and wiped her tears and asked very innocently.
Mumma why are you crying did anyone taken your chocolate then don't worry I will share my 🍫 with you.
Girl -(laughed at her innocence) bachcha am not crying it's the tear of joy am looking at your pictures and remembering some sweet memories.

Picture of our cute innocent khushi
Khushi-uff o mumma you scared me.
Girl -sorry bachcha but you were sleeping na in our room.
Khushi -yes mumma but when I woke up I didn't found you so came here.
Girl -o bachcha do you want something.
Khushi -no mumma I didn't want anything just looking for you mumma.
Girl -ok.
Khushi -mumma why don't I have father every one has their father.
Girl -because you are a special child made by god.Their are also some child who have no father baby god made them Special like you bachcha.
Khushi -really mumma.
Girl -yes bchcha may be their will be time come when you will get your father.
Khushi -promise.
Girl -yes bchcha Simran mumma's promise.
(Yes it's our Simran)

Pic of Simran.
Khushi -ok mumma khushi love you.
Simran -mumma love you too bchcha.
Now come and eat something than we will sleep.
Khushi -ok mumma.