CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"

Começar do início

"I know Baby this Rockstar is Only for his Fuggi!" He said... Pragya smiles at him...

"Love you so much Suniye!" she Whispered in the Hug...

"Love you too baby.. Come let's go orelse our Muchkins will Storm inside!" said Abhi.. She Nods Smiling at Him and they Both moves outside...

Biding bye to Bulbul and Vivan and AbhiGya with their Two Muchkins starts to drove to Airport...

Suhana and Aditi is Sitting on Abhi's Lap playing and Talking with each other.. They seems so Much excited for the Trip...

"Hey Fuggi mom look out how beautiful na!" says Suhana showing something out..

Pragya's eyes popped out hearing the Name Fuggi from her Daughter

"Oii You cant Call your Mom as Fuggi.. OK!" Abhi fumes in jealous...

Pragya suppressed her laugh hearing him...

"But why can't I call her???" asked Suhana pouting cutely ....

"Because it's Copyrights only to me!" he said Hiding his Jealousy but his Wife knows about his Jealous She suppressed her Laugh he Glares at her seeing her Laugh...

"But Papa.. I will call her Fuggi Mumma!" tells Suhana..

"No Darling look Papa Don't like Someone else calls Mumma as Fuggi rather than me!!" he tells her Softly ....

"But I'm someone else to you!" she asked with a Pout...

"No No baby.. It's not like that!"

"Teek Hai Dad We won't call Mumma As fuggi....We Just thought to tease you!" tells Suhana and Aditi.. They both laughs at their Father...

Abhi too smiles at them

Abhi too smiles at them... After an hour of Travel they reached Airport... After the Checking they entered into boarding Flight... It's a First Class suit which Abhi booked...

Both AbhiGya seated On a couple Seat were Their Both Muchkins seated opposite to them...

"Dad We are So Excited!!!" squeals Aditi And Suhana..