Embarking On a Journey to Find Duster, Club Titiboo

Start from the beginning

Y/N: What do they do?

Kumatora: Every 10 or so seconds, the red one will multiply my strength by two and I can even multiply the abilities of someone else. The black one can absorb enemy strength and add it to my own.

Y/N: That's pretty cool.

Kumatora: Thanks! So what's your mom's name?

Y/N: Her name, was Hinawa, she died because her heart was pierced by an altered Drago.

Kumatora: Ohh... I didn't know...

Y/N: It's fine, so, what's your favorite homemade food, mine are omelets.

Kumatora: I like omelets too, we should probably get to sleep.

Y/N: Yeah. *looks though stuff* Fuck, I forgot my bag.

Kumatora: *blushing furiously* W-w-well, um, w-we could share?

Y/N: *same amount of blush* W-we don't have too.

Kumatora: B-but you'll get cold, w-we can share until you get a new one!

Y/N: F-fine.

Y/N and Kumatora get into the sleeping bag facing opposite directions.

Y/N: G-good night Kumatora.

Kumatora: G-good night Y/N.

They both fall asleep and when Kumatora wakes up, she's on top of Y/N and blushes before getting off of him and out of the sleeping bag.

Kumatora: That was so embarrassing!!! Why is my heart pounding?! What did you do to me Y/N?! Deep breaths, deep breaths, at least the monkey nor Y/N wasn't awake for that.

Y/N: *gets out of the sleeping bag and yawns* Good morning Kumatora.

Kumatora: G-good morning.

Y/N: Um, thanks for last night.

Kumatora: Oh uh, no problem. Is this love I'm feeling? Do I love Y/N? But I'm interested in girls? Is this what people call being bisexual?

Y/N: Something wrong Kumatora?

Kumatora: No, I'm just a little hungry, that's all.

Y/N: Well, I do have a bag of Nut bread.

Kumatora: It's better than nothing I suppose.

After they and the monkey eat a few slices of Nut bread, Y/N closes the bag and they get on their way.

*timeskip*

We see Y/N in a butler outfit and Violet in a waitress outfit.

Kumatora: Do I really have to wear this stupid thing and have my hair this way?

Y/N: *whispering* You don't want to blow our cover do you?

Kumatora: No.

Y/N: Then the answer is yes.

Kumatora: Fine F/N (Fake name).

Y/N: Let's get back to work Violet.

We see Y/N relaxing in his and Kumatora's shared room when he hears the shower running and soon Lucas arrives with Boney.

Y/N: Lucas? Boney?

Lucas: Y/N!

Lucas and Y/N share a hug then do their secret handshake, (albeit with you sitting and Lucas standing) Kumatora comes out of the bathroom and witnesses it right before it starts.