I just can't help but fall in love.

I just can't help but fall in love with you again.

"Onodera! Open the door, this is stupid"

Takano was knocking on Onodera's door as well as ringing his doorbell. Honestly it was driving Onodera crazy, but he would not open the door.

A loud bang.

"Open the door or I'll break it down." Takano said seriously. "I'm counting to three!" He said louder to be sure Onodera heard him.

Worried, Onodera sat up in his bed ready to run to the door if nessary.

"One.."

Oh, crap! He was really going to do it!

"Two..."

Onodera didn't hesitate to run over to his door now.

"Thr-"

Before Takano could finish counting, Onodera had opened the door.

"Could you please stop? You'll bother the neighbours aswell." He said irritated.

"Could you stop acting like a pampered prince and just tell me why you left so suddenly?!" Takano was indeed very angry, but in a caring way.

Onodera had way too much pride to tell him. How could he ever tell him he had been jealous over Erica? A famous author of theirs?! Takano would only call him stupid! And now it was also embarrasing. He had left the party because Takano had hugged Erica and now he was feeling self pity! It was too pathetic!

"No, just leave me alone!" Onodera told him only to be pushed against the wall forcefully. "Ow~" he groaned as Takano locked the door behind him.

"Onodera!" He shouted at him. This wasn't a fight. Takano cared too much about Onodera. He could never leave him alone when he knew Onodera didn't feel well. Onodera, on the opposite, was avoiding Takano's piercing eyes.

"Stop it!" Onodera argued pushing Takano away, but to no avail. He was alot stronger than Onodera.

"No! I want you to tell me why you're upset" he said in a caring and demanding voice. Onodera's green orbs finally met Takano's hazel ones and looking into them embarrast. He nodded slowly admitting defeat.

"I was jealous!" He said looking down at the floor as a blush covered his pale skin.

"She was all over you and she looked at me arrogantly as if she knew she was able to steal you away from me... and also the fact that Erica could know, although it was my delusions, terrifies me!" He told Takano as he softly gripped Takano's black coat.

Takano looked at Onodera surpriced, but quickly pulled him in for a tight embrace.

"Why were you jealous of a woman when you know you already have my heart?" Takano asked as he kissed Onodera. He tilted his head slightly, making the kiss deeper, but too quickly, for Onodera's taste, ended it.

"THIS IS WHY IT IS EMBARRASSING!" Onodera yelled nervously as his whole face went red. Takano smiled and pecked his lips again.

"You make me fall in love all over again." He muttered before crashing down on his lips again.

"Ta-Takano-san!" Onodera's voice was muffled, but it made Takano smile. He hugged him tighter and kissed him deeper. If only tomorrow wouldn't come. But of course it had to because Takano had something special planned.

☆ ☆ ☆

A/N: How did you like this (very short, uninteresting, bad grammar and non romantic) chapter? Good, yeah?! I knoow! :D
Course it is, I wrote it. Just kidding!
But really, did you like it?
Vote and comment your thoughts and feedback! And SHARE! it would mean alot to me :)
You can also give me ideas to new chapter or rather kind of request a scenario? But not 100% because this is not requests (if you want me to take a request then check out another book :) It's called boy x boy fan fictions)
Thank you for reading!
Stay beautiful~

@misa-chan12