Trixya | Birthday

It was Trixie's birthday and Katya wanted to give her a more intimate present as they spent the day appart, they've got to pay the rent somehow even if it made it harder to keep the flame burning.
"Trixie, baby, come here would you" Katya called, Trixie was outside the bathroom door, not suspecting a thing "What is it Kat" she heard the door unlock and went in. There were rose petals on the floor and the room was dimly lit with some aromatic candles that she liked so much. They led to a very gorgeous Katya waiting in the bathtub covered in foam just enough to get the imagination running. "Wow, Katya, you didn't have to do all this" Trixie sat on the side of the tub and kissed her girlfriend. "Of course I had to. Now how much longer do I have to look at you clothed" she wanted trixie so bad. Trixie began stripping excruciatingly slow to tease Katya until she took them all off and was left bare to Katya's burning look. "You're so beatiful baby" Katya was happy to have such a sexy girlfriend and not only hot but lovely and smart and compassionate, she was madly in love with her. Trixie got into the tub, making sure to give Katya plenty to look at before she sat between her legs resting her head on Katya's chest. The warm skin to skin feeling was driving trixie insane, she loved her girlfriend so much and felt thankful of how loving and caring she was with her. "How was your day kitty" katya kissed trixie's neck and began massaging her back. "You really wanna talk?" Trixie rolled over straddling katya and began grinding on her. Katya took a hold of Trixie's hips "I see you don't want to" she moaned as trixie was now playing with her beasts. "What about you stop talking and kiss me" trixie pressed her body to Katya's and started kissing her passionately. Katya slowly moved her hand down Trixie's abdomen and stopped at her entrance, she lightly touched her, the girl moaned and bit Katya's lip. Katya teased her clit, trixie pressing herself onto Katya's hand. "Tease me some more and I'll fuck you with that candle" trixie tried to stay serious but they both burst into laughter. "Oh miss mattel is getting bratty" katya pressed her fingers hard on Trixie's clit. Trixie whimpered and looked menacing at the girl. "So what if I am? Can't you handle all this?" she sat up, now looking down at the girl but katya didn't take it as a joke, she penetrated trixie with two fingers "The question actually is, can you take what's coming?" Trixie was taken by surprise and fell on Katya, their wet bodies slapping as they made sudden contact. Trixie was moving her pelvis to intensify the feeling as katya added another finger "How's bratty trixie doing" she joked looking at Trixie's red and flustered face. "Oh shut up" was all trixie managed to say before Katya added a fourth finger. Trixie's eyes began to water and a tear travelled down her cheek. "Take it baby" katya felt  she was doing good as she looked at Trixie's body twitching atop hers and her face looking satisfied. "Bratty mattel still in there" katya joked picking up speed. "I think you fucked her out of me" trixie laughed through moans. She wrapped her arms around Katya's neck and rode her fingers hard. The noises she was making were making katya more horny if that was even possible. "You're a whore, mattel" katya said sinking her face in Trixie's voluptuous breasts. All trixie managed to say were a few deep moans before she came. She layed back on katya "Happy birthday my love" katya whispered in her ear. "I love you" trixie kissed her.