She held her ground, allowing him to see her reinvention. "Then you must truly hate Sonic The Hedgehog... seeing as you admiringly keep his form so well intact." she narrowed her eyes, insulting his pride and hinting at his jealousy...

His eye-lights, like fire rising in intensity, skimmed up towards her face, covering her in red.

"The only reason I'm not tearing into your poor excuse for an uprising is because I find this mildly amusing..."

Her look was of a plated dress that was held by a looping black waist, enabling her to bend with ease but still retain a womanly figure. Her circular chest was now slightly dipped in, making it appear more like a protruding, fatted diamond-chest that had crossing pieces of rubber-like, slick black fabric that glistened in lines from the lights reflecting on it. They flared down by her waist into a spread train cloak, matching his own aesthetic. The black cloak held a regal look that mimicked a runway with her spiked heels but flatted, raised bumps for metallic boots.

They were also open-ended towards the top, flaring out but creating a sharp spike in the front, then a set of connecting, flexible metal joints that made her legs. She was built to withstand, but also to look good while doing so.

Her shoulder pads also angled in spikes, another sign of regal poise but with an added villain's height. Her hooped lower-half had an almost tank-like appearance to its alloy seams, but it was clear it could rotate out like her previous life's battle forms, and she still carried the white-edged line of Amy Rose's dress but with added 'licked' white flame-like designs.

Red, pink, and steel grey... her eyes now had two extended wires that sparked with electricity ringing through them like curved metal forks, meant to mimic eyelashes. Her bangs were still large and sharp, fatted shard polygons, but now had the curving signature of flames running along them to match Neo Metal Sonic's long diamond streaks. Even her dress's plating had the same curving and wispy flame-like diluted white... so it seemed the silver and white matched in looks. However... the silver in her hair and head seemed grayed in light sprinkles of ash which made them shine like silver paint. The boots and other places of white that Amy Rose's look had still shown but with the licks of flames.

Her bracelets held almost Frankenstein nails on the sides with spikes lining the exterior all the way around, able to generate electricity through them too. The nails mimicked the two on the side of her white, slightly bulging neckline to reflect Amy's dress, and on the sides of her cheeks. Her nose was more fatted but still sharp-pointed, like a stretched nail as though still attempting to keep the overall, finishing look feminine in style to organic differences in male and female species. Electricity glowed through some of the paneling of her wide dress that spread up her body to reveal an electric core unit that seemed to be allowing her multiple battery storage to also project electricity out as a weapon.

Unlike Neo Metal Sonic's star-shaped design, hers was as though Amy Rose's quills were pulled up and angled back slightly... suspended brilliantly in the air.

Although... his eyes were transfixed on the fact... that even in this design... she still wore her plated slate on her steel mouthpiece...

It wasn't so pronounced, though. It was dipped more down closer to where a chin might reside... so well hidden. What could that entail?

All the wrong things to Neo Metal Sonic...

"My design was still superior." Like a child, mocking her attempt at his brilliance, he gave her a sly look with a tilt of his eyelids. "Why are you risking the possibility of forcing me to make your pathetic existence even more miserable?" as though playing on her obvious spite, he held a relaxed state, trying to appear unfazed by her previous taunt.