Preeta: Nhi Karan. Main dad k pas nhi jaungi. Tumhe to pta hay na mujhe waha Acha nhi lgta. Or waise bhi tum bhi to Mumbai me hi rhoge na.

Karan: Haan because Mother Catherine wahi pe rehte hay. Nd Mera job bhi wahi pr hay.

Preeta: Haan wo bhi sahi hay. Waise mujhe bhi Mumbai me bohot Kam hay. New shop open ho rha hay Mera. Delhi jaungi to kyse chalega??

Karan felt an unknown happiness knowing that Preeta isn't going to Delhi.

Preeta: Ek bat poochu??

Karan: Hmm.

Preeta: Wapas Jake mujhe bhul to nhi jaoge na??

Karan: Pta nhi. Sayad bhool jau.

Preeta's face fell listening this. Karan see this and said...

Karan: Lekin tb jb yeh saanse chalna band ho jayega. Kyun ki ab tum mere saanso me bas chuki ho. Mujhe tb tb tum Yaad ate ho JB JB main saans leta hoon.

Preeta looked at him.

Karan: Pta nhi kyse lekin Preeta tum Meri sirf Zindagi se nhi Meri saanso se bhi Jud chuki ho. Pta nhi kb I started liking you.

Preeta looked into his eyes and found the purity of his words.

Karan: I really don't know how to say but I realized that....

Preeta: That...

Karan: That I love you. I really love you Preeta.

Preeta froze at her place listening his sudden confession. A chilled sensation went through her spine.

Karan: I know you're not like me. Or sayad you don't like me in that way jyse main krta hoon. Nd yeh important bhi nhi hay ki tum bhi same feel kro mere liye jysa main feel krta hoon. Mujhe bs Tumhe sach batana tha nd maine bta diya.

He got up from the chair and about to go but suddenly he felt a hold on his wrist. He looked back and saw Preeta was looking at him with shining eyes. She got up and said...

Preeta: You know what I hate you.

Karan felt a pinch in his heart.

Karan: I know. I'm sorry.

Preeta: No you don't know anything. I hate you because you're a fool. I hate you because tum bs khud bolte rehte ho bakiyo ko bolne ka mauka hi nhi dete. I hate you because you've stolen my heart away from me. I hate you because I don't know why. But the thing I know is I love you. I love you from the first day of our journey. Haan samajh nhi Pai thi wo alag hay but I loved you from the first day.

Karan chuckled at her confession.

Preeta: What?? Ab daant q phad rhe ho??

Karan: Kya tum mujhe ek bat ka answer doge??

Preeta: Kya??

Karan: You Love I ko reverse me Kya bolte hay??

Preeta chuckled. She went close to him and held his hand entwining her fingers with him and pressed her lips softly with him. They share an intense lip lock with much passion and love.

After sometime they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. They just wanted to dive into the deepness of the sights, the deepness of love and desire.

Karan parted her hair and kissed on her neck. Preeta closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his breath the soft touch of his lips. His fingers were going through her bare back thanks to her backless top. Slowly he started unzipping her dress and kissing on her soldier. Preeta started unbuttoning his shirt. But she was too much impatient that she pulled his shirt apart making the buttons fly in different directions.

Karan pick Preeta up in his arms and entered into a room making the door shut by his legs. He make her lie on the bed. Preeta's eyes was still closed. Karan kissed on her eyelids making her open her eyes. Preeta remove his shirt and started kissing and tracing on his bare chest. Karan groans in enjoyment of feeling the softness of her lips. He removed Preeta's top and threw it somewhere and started kissing and nibbling on her chest. Preeta moans in pleasure. They covered themselves with a thin duvet and make their night blissful.

Ps~ I don't know Maine Kya likha. Itne dino se web series dekhne ka fall hay yeh. Jo bhi hay padh lo. But isse jyada romantic main nhi likh sakti. Mainu sharam Ave.

kritss_preeran padh le beta.

Priyu644 simranchaurasiya4 tag sbko. Jasminearun karanxpreeta have a look.