After sometime they broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen. They both looked at each other and shared a passionate eye lock.  A different type of glow was in their eyes. Karan saw Preeta's trembling lips. Unknowingly he leaned towards her for another kiss. He pressed his lips with hers making her clutch his shirt tightly. They shared another passionate lip lock. But it was more intense and deeper than the first one.

After sometime they reached at the camp. Preeta's cheeks turned into crimson red due to blush. Even a boy like Karan who doesn't care of anything also hesitating to look into her eyes. An unknown feeling was making him shy. Meanwhile one of their mate Kavita saw them. She shouted...

Kavita: Hey Preeta...

Preeta looked at Kavita.

Kavita: Tum log aa Gaye. Hum sb tum dono k liye hi wait kr rhe the. Waise how was your journey??

Preeta: It.. it was good.

She looked at Karan who turned his face in another direction to hide the awkwardness.

Kavita: Very good. Ab chalo mere sath. Bye Karan...

Karan: Yeah bye.

Preeta: Bye.

Karan just hummed in the answer. Preeta left with Kavita. Karan shyly ruffles his hairs.

In the evening

Everyone was gathered in a big hall where the winner of the event was going to announce. Their host Misha climbed on the stage with the list of winners.

Misha: Good evening guys. I hope tum sbne bohot enjoy Kiya hoga yeh 3 days. But now it's time to announce the ultimate winners of this fabulous trip. Jyse ki ap sbko pta hi hay jo couple trip ka Winner hoga unhe hamare new Hotel me ek dinner date ka chance milega. But there was another twist. The hotel will be completely yours. Waiters ake khana serve krke chale jayenge nd then you can do there whatever you want to do. Isn't it interesting.

Everyone shouted "Woooo"

Misha: To ab bari hay winners ka name announce krne ki. So the winners are.......

There was pin drop silent in the hall. Misha screamed...

Misha: Nd the winners are none other than Karan Nd Preeta. Give them a big round of applause.

Karan and Preeta looked at each other being shock.

Misha: Congratulations Karan and Preeta. Now Ayaan in dono ko tum hotel me leke jao. Nd as it's the last night of you guys so tum logo k liye bhi ek special dinner ka arrangement hua hay. So guys come with me. Nd PreeRan go with Ayaan. 

Misha left with all 14 couples while Ayaan asked them to go with him.

Karan Nd Preeta reached at the hotel nd shocked to see the decorations. It was beautifully decorated with roses and other flowers. It was looking like just a honeymoon suite.

Karan: Umm andar chale??

Preeta: Sure.

They entered into the lounge and sat on a table. There was nd awkward silent between them. Karan broke the silent first.

Karan: Ummm waise kl to hum sbko Jana padhega.

Preeta: Haan. I'll miss this trip very much.

Karan: Same here. Waise ek bat poochu??

Preeta: Hmm.

Karan: Tum wapas Delhi jaoge ya Mumbai?? I mean Mtlb I think Tumhe apne dad k pas wapas Jana chahiye.