Pregnant?🤍

Late for your period. Never a good sign.

You and JJ were always safe, how could this have happened? No stop stressing-that's worse case scenario. Right?

——————————————————————————

"Why are we down this isle?" Kie asked, biting her nails as you discretely looked at pregnancy tests.

You huffed. She would find out at some point, that's for sure.

"I just need to get something" You replied quietly, picking a test up and trying to hide as much of it with your hands. You glanced at Kie who was frowning at you and then looked at the floor.

"Y/N why do you need a test?" Kie asked, stopping in her tracks.

You carry on walking which makes her rush to catch up with you.

"I'm just a little late that's all" You lied-you were more than a little late but Kie would definitely freak out if you'd told her the truth.

"Want me to come back with you?" Kie asked as you got to the counter. You smiled at the till lady and placed the groceries in front of her.

"No I'll be fine Kie, thankyou though" You reassured her, to which she nodded and then paid for the groceries, handing you the bags as you guys walked out of the store.

——————————————————————————

Kie dropped you off at John B's chateau where you were staying whilst your parents were away. You took out the groceries from the back, said your goodbyes and then made your way inside.

You strolled in and received a "Hey" from both boys playing a video game, leaning over the back of the couch and giving JJ a quick kiss on the cheek.

As you started to unpack the bags, JJ's palms trailed up your back and over your shoulders, massaging them.

"Did you get my beer?" He asked, trying to peer inside the bag.

"Yes sir" You replied, leaning your head back onto him and pouting, receiving a kiss on the lips.

He started to put his hand in the bag before you slapped his wrist playfully.

"Nah ah ah! Don't mess up my organised bags" You warned, earning a chuckle from JJ.

"Of course you organised them"

You grinned and fluttered your eyelashes.

"I'll bring them over to you both in a second, lemme just go to the bathroom" You said, rubbing the back of his neck quickly before rushing off for a pee.

——————————————————————————

Once you got back, Pope had arrived and JJ was watching him and Pope play another video game.

"Hey Pope!" You said cheerfully, walking over to finish unpacking the bags.

"Hey Y/N/N!" He replied, not taking his eyes off the screen. JJ glanced over at you and you gave him a smile. He strangely returned a more nervous smile and looked back at the screen.

You furrowed your eyebrows but carried on putting the groceries away, being careful not to let the test fall out the bag.

Pope and JJ switched roles so that JJ could have another go at the game. You were getting to the last bits and pieces before JJ then stood up, causing a groan to erupt from John B's lips.

"Bro?!" He exclaimed. JJ handed the controller over to Pope.

"Take over for a sec man" He said before walking over to you.