Chap 1: Who is This?

Start from the beginning

Like a dog with rabies

Woof woof

Laughing to myself, I began to cross the road towards my home, the chill winter breeze nipping at my nose as I held my book tightly in my hand.

"Listen up universe. My life is dull and boring with college and stupid college assignments. Why can't my life be more like this book? I just wish I could meet the characters...and Todoroki." The wind picked up and my scarf flew out,

"Oi!" I ran after it and raised my hand to catch it. "Gotcha." I was gonna wrap it around my neck when,

"Hey kid watch out!!"

"Huh?" I looked up and met face to bumper with a truck,

HONK HONK!!

Shit.
Last thing I saw was a blinding light.

CRASH!!

When I said my life was boring...I didn't mean take it away from me universe...

"Princess."

I mean...now I'm dead. What am I supposed to do now? Just wander in the darkness?

"Princess.."

Like where is my angel? Or even the reaper? False advertisement all my life.

"Princess....wake...up.."

I DEMAND A REFUND.

"PRINCESS ABIGAIL PLEASE WAKE UP!!"

I jolted up and opened my eyes only to see a couple of never seen before faces staring at me.

"Princess are you well?" A hand came to my forehead and I looked up to see a woman dressed in a maid dress, very outdated.

Wait..princess?

"Am I well? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?" I moved away from her and glared at her and the other strangers in my room wearing the same outfit.

I grabbed a pillow and hissed at the lady near me, "I don't know who the heck you guys are or if they're hiring some maid assassins but GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I BASH YOUR HEADS IN!!" I raised the pillow and stopped when I saw the material.

Silk? Silk pillows? What the hell?

I looked around and realized it wasn't my bedroom, it was too lavish and too fancy to be mine. The walls were baby pink with expensive furniture placed of the same colour. A big white wardrobe and everything that was too Gucci to pronounce.

"Wh..where am I?" I dropped the pillow and stared at the fluffy king sized bed.

Is this bed for one person?  Holy shit

"Princess Abigail please calm down!" The maid near me looked worried and pale at my exhibit. "This isn't how you usually are. Are you ill? Shall I call your father?"

The heck did she just call me? Abigail?!! That stupid princess from the book—

Wait