Chapter 10

Mina's POV

We are having our live but I don't want to join them since I'm still tired. I'm done watching the Beautiful Scars world tour. I'm also done watching their Reality show and Jaeheum is just so cute. I don't even know why they hate and bash her.

I always watch her performance fancam. I even create fan account so that I can stalk and leave comments on her post and tweets. When they're doing a vlive I always watch it and leave comments. I watch their recent Vlive about her ideal type.

Honestly, I was hurt because I thought she'll notice me but she didn't. Her jacket of leopard and has a penguin print on is my gift to her. I bought her the biggest snow leopard plushy I found in the store and make manager unnie to give it to her.

Their albums, posters, and anything they sell. I buy it and store it safely somewhere in the room. I'm her biggest secret fan and she's like my bias in whole Kpop industry. Hey eyes when performing is so amazing and her eyes when they're not performing is soft.

A new news from dispatch? I look at it and it's about Jaeheum. She has a bad reputation? Well, she looks like she have one but she's a softy I can feel it. Her tattoo and piercing can't define her personality she's just brave.

Chaeyoung has a tattoo every Idol has an piercing. What's wrong with these people? Oh right my unnies are doing Vlive. I check and fix myself before going out to where they are. I plop down beside Nayeon unnie and wave at the camera.

"Hello Once.." I greeted and Nayeon unnie just smile at me. "We have a new person to join me.." Nayeon unnie said and I just laugh. "Why unnie?" I ask and she look at Jihyo unnie. "Jihyo left me to get something to eat.." I laugh again and look at the comments.

"What kind of person is your Ideal Type Mina Unnie?" Nayeon unnie ask as she read the comments. "My type? Someone opposite of me but similar to me..." I said and smile. "Ohhh? Younger or Older than you?" Nayeon unnie ask.

"I want someone who is Younger than me. Like by few month? or years? Someone that is childish yet matured..." I answer while smiling since I know I'm dropping hints but I don't care. They're asking me so I'm just answering them.

Many fans are shipping me and Jaeheum. I even watch their fan made videos and I would lie if I didn't say that I wish it was true. She's now being hate by some ONCE for that but I know that it's only me that has a feelings for her. She's my ideal type.

"ONCE, Look.. A cub.." I said and giving hints. I smile while showing the little cub that I bought. It's the same plushy that I bought to Jaeheum. She have the big and mature Leopard while I have the cub with me.

"This cub look like someone right??" I chuckle and look at the cub then the camera. "Yeah.. It looks like Chae.." Nayeon unnie said and I just nod. I lost my smile when she said that but gather it because we're in front of the camera.

The unnies know that I have a feelings for the junior. They don't like her but they click well with Black Pink. "Yeah it looks like Chae.. A snow tiger.. eh? Ani.. This is an leopard?" I said and pretend to be confuse while looking at it.

"Leopard is a cute big cat.. If it's like a cub it looks helpless and cute. If it grow and became a Leopard it's all wild and mature.." I said while petting the head of the plushy. "..But since I'm a penguin I should be careful.." I giggle and smile at them.

"Jihyo-ah.. Where is our food?" Nayeon unnie shout and Jihyo unnie came with a hands full of food. "Snow Leopards are getting endangered so we should protect it at all cost.." I said giving two meaning of it. I wave goodbye at the camera and go back my room.

I stalk her IG again. IlHeum.Blaire_ , Her teaser photo that she uploaded before YG release their MV. It's a good song, Beautiful Scars. It has an Korean and English version but I prefer the English version. The song is motivational and it has a deep meaning.

.

Jaehuem's POV

"Oh my gosh. Jaeheum. You would not believe this. You are trending again.." Seohae unnie said and I just face palm. "What is the reason this time?" I ask as I eat my cereal. " This, 'Mina from TWICE is giving hints?'" unnie said and I nod.

"What does that supposed to mean to me?" I ask her and she smirk. "'Whose Leopard should we protect? The snow Leopard or SCARS's Jaeheum.." I choked on my freaking food and Hye unnie give me a glass of water while laughing at me.

"Oh gosh, I'm trending again? Just because of that?" I said and Dami unnie sprinted downstairs. "Jaeheum!! You wouldn't believe this but ONCE and Healer are shipping you and TWICE Mina sunbaenim!!" She shouted going down.

"Look! There's so many fan made videos of the both of you. The dispatch was being hate by some fans for scattering bad news.. ONCE and Healers are supporting the both of you. There's some sasaengs that is not supportive but the majority is supporting you.." Dami unnie said.

"This is flustering me.. Wait a minute okay.. What if it's just false? or Fake sub?" I ask Dami unnie since she made me watch the Vlive of Mina Sunbaenim. "No this is live. I watch it live you idiot.." This girl.

"Yah! Unnie! Aish. Let's just sleep now.. You're stressing me... We need to prepare and rest for our schedules again.." I said and went upstairs. I lock my room and went to the bathroom. Good thing that there's no more cameras.

I freshen up and still stunned with what Dami unnie made me watch. I mean that's TWICE, it's TWICE member liking you how could you not doubt? I put my pajamas then went to sleep for I need to sleep and recover by the sudden news.